what a shambles!

​I don't know, my favourite response to a pisstake is a completely serious answer as it muddies the waters quite nicely. It also allows for some fun discussions that end up making less than no sense. 

win.jpg

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyway, as we were... I don't think this is a shambles.... If we are going to change manager at all lets do it early in the close season. I don't make any judgements on whether it's right to sack the manager, depends who we get instead

​More importantly, it depends how they do.

That smacks of that terrible saying that Voltaire didn't say "I don't agree with your views but I'll defend to the death your right to say them". As in "I don't agree with your views about Jews Mr Hitler but I'll defend to the death your right to say them"

PistoldPete2

Club is being very careful to avoid constructive dismissal claims

No they are not. They just don't want to pay any compo. 

there must be more to this whole story, has Newcastle come knocking again ? has he lost the backing of senior players ? has compo rearing its ugly head ? are the board saying because he got knocked up by Newcastle they refuse to pay compo ? i am really shocked how this has been handled, its putting us in a bad light

RD saying he IS going but it could take several days  and since the Newcastle contact is still alive it could be complicated by Sunday's results.

Surely this 5 month contact is illegal tapping up  -   even if through agents. It has played havoc with our season and should be reflected in any final outcome.??

A possible scenario.  While they thought he was wanted by Derby he was wanted by Newcastle who were willing to pay a large amount to secure his services, but Steve didn't fancy taking the job with three matches left and a possible relegation looming.  Now that he's not wanted by the Derby hierarchy because of seemingly wanting to go to Newcastle, Newcastle don't want him anymore, until Derby pay him off that is and then they will want him again, in which case Steve can do one on them and say you know what, nahh i don't want the job anymore.  Both clubs compete fiercely to sign Clement, but he decides he likes the weather in Spain better.

Gawd knows what you lot are blathering on about.

for the first time i've read it reported that the approach by newcastle was to mcclarens agent and was swiftly rebuffed.

unless the club have any other proof i'm starting to think that we should all move on.

he's certainly learned his lesson for failing to quell the rumours.

if the above is true then it would have been easy for him to do that without causing any offence.....but now i think they should all behave like adults, kiss and make up and get on with the job.

Why the club waited until now to confront the issue head on is bizarre.

I'm starting to think Mel might be a bit of a loose nut.

Gawd knows what you lot are blathering on about.

for the first time i've read it reported that the approach by newcastle was to mcclarens agent and was swiftly rebuffed.

unless the club have any other proof i'm starting to think that we should all move on.

he's certainly learned his lesson for failing to quell the rumours.

if the above is true then it would have been easy for him to do that without causing any offence.....but now i think they should all behave like adults, kiss and make up and get on with the job.

Why the club waited until now to confront the issue head on is bizarre.

I'm starting to think Mel might be a bit of a loose nut.

Have you ever wondered that it may not be over Newcastle, no one at the club said anything. People and journalists are assuming this.

Archived