Will Hughes

DEL

​I cant, its against the data protection act, anyway fred retired in 1923

So it was all lies then. We were told that our side never entered the World Cup before 1950. Obviously we couldn't raise a team. Damn you Preston, Blackpool, Huddersfield and Bolton.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So it was all lies then. We were told that our side never entered the World Cup before 1950. Obviously we couldn't raise a team. Damn you Preston, Blackpool, Huddersfield and Bolton.

​lies, lies and damn lies yeah made up by UKIP, you cant trust these racists, I blame it on the daily express also

Harry Kane's said he wanted to be included, and he has. I doubt he'll get pulled out and surely the player will have a big say. It's a tournament on for a total of 13 days, a player can get injured in any match and hardly a gruelling, tiresome month abroad in somewhere like Brazil. It's the other side of Germany for god's sake.

​lies, lies and damn lies yeah made up by UKIP, you cant trust these racists, I blame it on the daily express also

​That figures.

They just didn't want to run the risk of Johnny Foreigner giving us a footballing lesson.

Archived