Will Hughes

DEL

Is in the England under 21 squad for Euro 2015 championships this summer. There are other 5 players in the squad that played for Derby. 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah clubs will pull most of these players out, that's why Barcelona are fantastic on the ball, their players played in the youth set up together, national youth sides and full national side, they have confidence in playing with each other, lets hope they win.

Where's Jordon Ibe?

​I don't think he played any part in the under 21's getting to the Euro Championships. 

Would be a bit unfair if he took someones spot when he didn't contribute. However I can understand people questioning why he isn't in the squad. He is quality as we all know. 

I hope the majority of the bigger names in the squad aren't pulled out by their clubs.  That squads got a chance of winning it...

yeah clubs will pull most of these players out, that's why Barcelona are fantastic on the ball, their players played in the youth set up together, national youth sides and full national side, they have confidence in playing with each other, lets hope they win.

​this counts as a competitive tournament, it's harder to pull players out. Not impossible though.

​this counts as a competitive tournament, it's harder to pull players out. Not impossible though.

​yeah but the managers say" poor lickle ole fred tripped over a blade of grass and will be out for 6 months" then play him on Saturday.

How on earth does Tom Carroll qualify? He turns 23 next week!

​I think teams can have a number of players over the age of 21, with certain restrictions in place. It seems like Milner played for the U21's until he was 27...

​It's your age at the start of qualifying that matters. How he's deemed good enough is the really staggering thing.

​This, too.

Archived