Signed: Tom Ince

North_Stand_Ram

Tom Ince prediction   

206 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ince I can see signing. Barton, too, even. However, I'm not buying the Queiroz story! 

Ince, obviously would be a good signing. Barton, I think would be too. I wouldn't like to see us spend loads of money on him, but he's a tidy footballer who puts his foot in. I wouldn't mind an experienced man coming in with Clement, Queiroz is experienced, but is the Iran head coach going to do us as a part-time gig? Doubt it.

He's currently managing Iran isn't he? And I've just seen an article from March saying he's not alleged out of the country until he pays his taxes.

​Yep. Been with them for like 4 years according to his wiki. Check the rest of his managerial/coaching history. His current situation with Iran is very out of place. Me thinks he is itching to leave. We would be the rebound. 

This isnt from my usual source. So not sure how true it is. But strange that its on twitter too.

I know "Rob Dorsett" tweeted the Ince deal will be finalised over the weekend about 4 hours ago.

Turns out to be a fake account though. Somone pretending to be him. 

The real Rob Dorsett hasnt tweeted anything. 

Correct me if im wrong but isnt Queiroz the manager of Iran?

Ah it's a load of ******** by the sounds of it then. Thought so. Could imagine Barton but Carlos Queiroz? 

I think someone tweeted it, then it came on here, then I've seen someone on Twitter saying someone on a forum said it (probably this one). Sounds like a vicious cycle that got out of hand quite quickly. 

Bit of a weird time for you to be getting info from your sources isn't it? Wouldn't have thought there'd be deals being sorted at 10-11pm :ermm:

I can think of a reason why. It begins with bull and ends in **** 

Only people to actually "call" a transfer this summer have been yourself, Ramble On and SDSR from the other forum

Only people I trust. Can't be buying this "I have loads of sources", and they might be wrong, but they might be right...

I had a genuine source once. 

The day or two before we signed Kieran Freeman from Forest, I was told that we were signing Luke Freeman from Stevenage. My guess was that he overheard, read somewhere, or had something to say Freeman would be coming in and made the short jump to him. 

Never trusted him again! 

I can think of a reason why. It begins with bull and ends in **** 

Only people to actually "call" a transfer this summer have been yourself, Ramble On and SDSR from the other forum

Only people I trust. Can't be buying this "I have loads of sources", and they might be wrong, but they might be right...

​As much as I wish I was 'ITK', it wasn't me who called a transfer, I think it was Cam (minus The Ram bit) :(

I had a genuine source once. 

The day or two before we signed Kieran Freeman from Forest, I was told that we were signing Luke Freeman from Stevenage. My guess was that he overheard, read somewhere, or had something to say Freeman would be coming in and made the short jump to him. 

Never trusted him again! 

I'm hoping the same is happening here, Derby getting Barton.....what they meant was a Barton bus to go shopping in Nottingham as a team building exercise.

I think I will literally cry if I see Joey Barton hold up a Derby shirt

PistoldPete2

I thought I was the only one thank god I can cancel that GUM clinic appointment now phew

Me too, except I had to look up what GUM was. Whatever you had , I think the mint and tea tree oil treatment will have cured it. 

Archived