Signed: Tom Ince

North_Stand_Ram

Tom Ince prediction   

206 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No but other than lazy journalistic links to Newcastle, he hasn't really been linked to anyone other than Derby. I also don't think a PL club will get him for the same amount as we would due to the clause. We'll have to see but I'd say his club next season will be Hull or Derby.

Unless Hull get spitefull and purposely sell him to a prem club to avoid selling to a rival

Unless Hull get spitefull and purposely sell him to a prem club to avoid selling to a rival

Well in that case Hull will be weaker and I expect we'll still get a top class winger in for a similar price. Wouldn't be the end of the world.

Tweets

Tweets & replies

Photos & videos

Philip Buckingham ‏@PJBuckingham  14m14 minutes ago

Derby boss Paul Clement to Sky Sports: "At the moment (Tom Ince) is a Hull player. We would like him here and the clubs are speaking."

Have we signed Thorne from West Brom yet???

Apparently Peace is no mug and would not sell him for less according WBA fans. Oh wait :ph34r::lol:

That Phil Buckingham chap -

@PJBuckingham: Derby boss Paul Clement to Sky Sports: "At the moment (Tom Ince) is a Hull player. We would like him here and the clubs are speaking."

Buckingham reports on Palace I thought?

Archived