Signed: Tom Ince

North_Stand_Ram

Tom Ince prediction   

206 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At the prices mentioned for some players, I think it's absolutely pivotal we get this over the line.

We could potentially be shelling out more money on a lesser player if we sign Jota, for example.  

If Bruce somehow squirms this deal out of our hands I'll be annoyed.

If he goes to a prem team then ah well.

PistoldPete2

Nixon saying its 50/50.

Brett Wilson saying it takes two to tango - implying Ince isn't dancing as of yet

where is Brett wisons tweet... Are we sure he's talking about ince. Bookies obviously don't think its 50/50 if they've suspended betting. I think ince will sign for Derby by early next week at the latest. 

where is Brett wisons tweet... Are we sure he's talking about ince. Bookies obviously don't think its 50/50 if they've suspended betting. I think ince will sign for Derby by early next week at the latest. 

@WBrettWilson: @AlexMorganSMD every contract requires two signing parties :)

that was a response to a Derby fan asking about Ince

PistoldPete2

Brett Wilson was asked when Ince is going to sign to which Wilson teplied it takes two people to sign a contract and a smiley face at the end

yes smiley face... Nothing negative but then this is a guy who,is kicking cancers ass, doesn't know the meaning of being negative. 

so much conflicting information for this one, I wonder if it's Ince who is undecided, or there is prem Interest 

Yeah I was feeling positive earlier with the betting thing and then Ince's missus Twitter activity. Now I'm not so sure.

I remember someone saying a while ago all that was remaining was for Ince to sign. Nixon is saying somebody is playing games, saying one thing and doing something else so that's probably Ince.

I believed that airport story as well!

I don't blame him one ounce for taking his time (if indeed he is).  In my opinion, he could easily play for a lower end Premiership team that played to his strengths, so why would he rush?  Similarly, if he does come here I will be elated.  

It at least demonstrates that there is a decent - first-team improving - chunk of cash to be splurged, very encouraging.    

I thought this signing was "imminent" two weeks ago?<_<

Don't fret about Nixon, he knows as much as you and me, Rush always get's his man signed eventually; Thorne, Clement and the countless contract renewals  last season show we won't give in to any club/player.

I bet he signs for us next week, it's just nixon trying to make a story from sod all as usual 

Archived