Announcing something tonight

DEL

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New Branding. We are not going to be the Rams anymore as they aren't black and white. Henceforward we will be the Derby Pandas, Rammie will be sacked and B4 will lead the team out onto the pitch. ITK.

​We discussed this before, and settled on Derby Penguins. 

According to Michael Owen he’s back to work after his family holiday and according to Bradley Walsh he’s telling us not to forget Episode 2 of Play To The Whistle on Twitter.As for Radio Derby at 6pm announcing something fun/exciting/slightly interesting Owen,Bradley and a few others are doing very well to keep it a secret.

I think a new guy has been signed up to hang around with Craig Ramage called Mick, who’s got a bigger flag than Nick and this massive new flag plays Radio Derby live on it, and it pumps out the show, so everyone can hear what’s really going on at the games, live commentary, live songs, competitions, weather, local and national news, the lot.

And on a very windy day, if we are lucky enough to play away at Carlisle, our Greenland supporters branch if they listen very carefully might be able to listen in to all the fun, excitement and slightly interesting stuff instead of having to pay for Ramsplayer or watching and cheering on for the Derby Penguins instead.

nearly broke my neck rushing to change the radio over - then nothing but the moan in - so I've switched back to Capital - Im sure someone will tell us on here.

Archived