We're not going up, in JW's pessimistic opinion

-JW-

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just putting it out there before we get any 'if we get promoted' threads. No chance.

​Prove it!

It's because of "fans" like you that the negativity around the ground has effected the players. You're a disgrace.

I just hope you never have kids with your ability to inspire and encourage!

Just putting it out there before we get any 'if we get promoted' threads. No chance.

​This is obviously your opinion, I went on a betting site at 6pm today and it as the Rams down as favourites to win the play-offs.

I know they also had us favourites earlier back in March to win the title but lots of injuries put and end to that.  

​This is obviously your opinion, I went on a betting site at 6pm today and it as the Rams down as favourites to win the play-offs.

I know they also had us favourites earlier back in March to win the title but lots of injuries put and end to that.  

​The reason for that is because the 2 teams that will be above us that make the playoffs can still get autos.

​Prove it!

It's because of "fans" like you that the negativity around the ground has effected the players. You're a disgrace.

I just hope you never have kids with your ability to inspire and encourage!

Ha, Just my opinion. If I was a negative person I wouldn't have forked out 55 quid to support the lads for the last two away games.

I'll be laying us all day long, IF we hang on to a play off spot that is.

​The reason for that is because the 2 teams that will be above us that make the playoffs can still get autos.

Ha, Just my opinion. If I was a negative person I wouldn't have forked out 55 quid to support the lads for the last two away games.

​What you both need to remember is that FOUR teams are in the auto race now, we are not. We know right now, that our ONLY chance is a play-off win. Two of the four above us will be devastated, and possibly facing the label of "bottlers" having not secured automatic, with each of the four having been top at some point in the last week or two.

Neither of you are stupid, nor are you new to watching football, so to make any prediction about the playoffs is sheer lunacy, but to purposely predict negative results for your own team is classless and disgusting given the circumstances. You should hang your head in shame.

​What you both need to remember is that FOUR teams are in the auto race now, we are not. We know right now, that our ONLY chance is a play-off win. Two of the four above us will be devastated, and possibly facing the label of "bottlers" having not secured automatic, with each of the four having been top at some point in the last week or two.

Neither of you are stupid, nor are you new to watching football, so to make any prediction about the playoffs is sheer lunacy, but to purposely predict negative results for your own team is classless and disgusting given the circumstances. You should hang your head in shame.

The two that miss out on Autos will be devastated your right and possibly knackerd .

Your totally right and that is my exact thoughts also .

It's looking unlikely, but we can't be any worse than Crystal Palace from two years ago - surely?

​Their rise came from putting a run together and coming from the middle of the pack with what I thought was a weak team. Proved me wrong and are looking to prove me wrong again by staying in the top league

It's not disgusting, it's just realistic.

It's not disgusting, it's just realistic.

​do you know what 'realistic' means?

Realistic represents REALITY, reality is based on things that can and could really happen.

Reality is that you know sausage all about what is going to happen, so you cannot put sausage "out there".

You are not realistic, you are pessimistic.

Archived