Sterling at it again with Ibe this time!

South Ram

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who gives a rats ****seriously? It's a little shisa pipe and a laughing gas balloon (Which are both perfectly legal by the way).

These guys are young kids who get dropped a ton of money on their doorstep. If I was in their position I'd end up being 10x the tosser and wouldn't give a crap about football if I'm honest.

I can almost guarantee they're doing much much worse that isn't photographed.....

Ha! Look at the bullet points in the article

• The Liverpool pair are dressed in casual clothing and have a pipe each.

Disgusting. I bet they didn't even have their top hats with them

• Footage emerged of him inhaling nitrous oxide from a balloon.

These footballers just do the craziest stuff. Mad banter

• The pictures create a fresh problem for Brendan Rodgers

Why? Are they now unfit? Or will they refuse to wear Liverpool shirts now that they've experimented with Jeans and smart white trainers. Or are we worried that Sterling might run around the pitch gathering balloons?

What a load of ***** this story is. They're young lads. It's not illegal and it's not dangerous. It's gas that makes them laugh. Find me someone who hasn't inhaled something like Helium before, it's hardly any different. And Shisha pipes are essentially flavoured water vapour, it isn't smoking.

They've got cans of fanta on the table in front of them for God's sake. If they were snorting cocaine with a can of special brew each then maybe you have a story but once again a load of utter tripe by a **** paper clinging on to any story they can find.

Lineker sums it up quite well...

The sun called it 'hippy crack' on their front page yesterday, gave me a right good laugh.

Can't wait for the day one of the tabloid press catch a footballer/ retired player/ manger doing the old Columbian marching powder, the mock outrage, even by this countries standards, would be unreal. 

Do their friends sell the pictures or something? Seem like crap friends. Although like everyone says, having done both of these terrible acts myself because im such a wild cat, its such a none and quite frankly boring story. I also like the fact that the daily mail doesn't even try to be imaginative with its captions. "Jordan ibe stood up holding a shisha pipe"

to quote the inbetweeners, "Thanks phil"

Archived