American Police

Dale The Ram

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes i received a caution years ago for something so fickle..

i stopped at a post box to deliver a letter in Loughborough, i would have been 25 seconds max, so a hgv had just  tried turning into the main road and because of the turning circle she (yes lady driver) couldn't manoeuvre out of the centre of the town, now i was in the car by now and she wouldn't back up because she had a bad day and thought "i shall take the piss a touch and park right up my arse", now i couldn't go forward (parked car) and she wouldn't let me go back, so she got out of her wagon and started giving me a right earful, she opened my door and slammed it on my arm (very badly bruised), she opened it again and i pushed her backward to clear my door so i could get out, she came out of a one way street the wrong way and it had exceeded her time restriction (no traffic after 10.30am) and it was 11.40am, the police had me down the station for 3 hours and received a caution for common assault because i pushed her away from my car, i asked about all her crimes and they said we didn't have any cctv footage and it was hear/say.:angry:

​Problem there is she had boobs, you didn't.

yes i received a caution years ago for something so fickle..

i stopped at a post box to deliver a letter in Loughborough, i would have been 25 seconds max, so a hgv had just  tried turning into the main road and because of the turning circle she (yes lady driver) couldn't manoeuvre out of the centre of the town, now i was in the car by now and she wouldn't back up because she had a bad day and thought "i shall take the piss a touch and park right up my arse", now i couldn't go forward (parked car) and she wouldn't let me go back, so she got out of her wagon and started giving me a right earful, she opened my door and slammed it on my arm (very badly bruised), she opened it again and i pushed her backward to clear my door so i could get out, she came out of a one way street the wrong way and it had exceeded her time restriction (no traffic after 10.30am) and it was 11.40am, the police had me down the station for 3 hours and received a caution for common assault because i pushed her away from my car, i asked about all her crimes and they said we didn't have any cctv footage and it was hear/say

She must have had balls to take Lester on, didn't she realise he was a woman beater?

​that was never proven :rolleyes:

funny think is the letter i was delivering was for teacher training, that blew that out of the water lol

No honesty thats the problem, always feel like you have to be filming everything just in case someone tries to lie and drag your name through the mud. Plenty of videos about showing Pussy Passes and how without the video they would have been prosecuted. 

​Do you have guns AR? I seem to remember you saying that you did. If so, why do you have them?

Admittedly yes I did pal,but I sold them a few months ago.

I just do not like idea of having them anymore,but I do not think police here should not have them.

As stated though,some laws need to be changed in regard to police and citizen use.

People can be thick from anywhere, but in keeping with the anti-American sentiments which seem to be prevalent in this thread, I was in Grafton Street, Dublin a few years ago and a gentleman from across the pond asked me if I could give him directions to Dublin Castle (a distance of about 400 metres from where we were). He was holding a map, so I oriented it correctly for him, showed him the street we were on on the map, traced the route with my finger and pointed him in the right direction. It was basically "See that crossing? Go over it and walk straight down to that corner, turn left onto Dame Street and the entrance to Dublin Castle will be on your left hand side when you've walked for about 5 minutes."

He thanked me, folded the map up, walked over the zebra crossing (I watched him with interest), got to the corner, got his map out again and turned right. Of course, it could be that he was going to go there later, but I have my doubts.

So I take it none of you lot are planning a trip to the States soon? ;)

​I would love to come to the States, can you move it closer ? I was thinking about going to Disney World but spending hours on a plane makes me feel ill, thank god for Paris

Archived