System for Play Off Final

Gladram

There is no point going into the play offs unless we can win. To do this we need to think about who we will have match fit and available for the end of May. We need to play this system, hopefully 4 3 3, for the last 4 games. If it won't get us the points we need for the play offs it won't get us promoted. The team needs confidence and direction, changing systems in the last few games won't get us there. 

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We might not even get in the play offs. I can see us dropping points against millwall and Huddersfield. Reading at home won't be easy either because we always lose to them at home at the end of the seasons

Beggars belief

We might not even get in the play offs. I can see us dropping points against millwall and Huddersfield. Reading at home won't be easy either because we always lose to them at home at the end of the seasons

​Jesus Christ, you are the most negative fan I have ever seen, what's the point in following a team if you aren't going to support them

There is no point going into the play offs unless we can win. To do this we need to think about who we will have match fit and available for the end of May. We need to play this system, hopefully 4 3 3, for the last 4 games. If it won't get us the points we need for the play offs it won't get us promoted. The team needs confidence and direction, changing systems in the last few games won't get us there. 

​Booing them like so many did today is going to teach them a lesson, fill them with confidence and make them get it right next time, isn't it?

​Jesus Christ, you are the most negative fan I have ever seen, what's the point in following a team if you aren't going to support them

Better to be realistic than delusional. There are no guarantees that we will even get into the play offs.Remember when everyone on here said that we are by far the best team in the division? It will be silly to think that we won't drop any more points this season because we are low in confidence. We lost to reading in the fa cup. Who's to say that we won't lose again?

Grant

Shotton Keogh Buxton Forsyth

Thorne

Dawkins    Hughes

Russell                                Ince

Martin

I'd like to see this team play in the play offs.

So if we don't think we can win then we give a bye to our opponents then 

Archived