Season over

DerbyRam!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TGF Mac can go for me. It's almost a certain anyway. That interview just said it all. Offski. 

I can't understand his decisions to continually pick christie and keogh. Why. Why. 

The whole ground gasps when they get the ball. That christie is a disgrace and experienced manager like Mac should really no better 

there is unrest throughout. 

Such a shame.  

Still I'll be shouting for them at Wigan. 

Just think we could still have clough here and playing dynamic football

I'll tell you what the summer will bring because it's already decided. McClaren is jumping ship, so much for his loyalty. He's obviously lost the dressing room, too many wealthy loan players who don't really care if DCFC get promoted or not.

TGF Mac can go for me. It's almost a certain anyway. That interview just said it all. Offski. 

I can't understand his decisions to continually pick christie and keogh. Why. Why. 

The whole ground gasps when they get the ball. That christie is a disgrace and experienced manager like Mac should really no better 

there is unrest throughout. 

Such a shame.  

Still I'll be shouting for them at Wigan. 

Just think we could still have clough here and playing dynamic football

Some of you lot really need to stay away from cliffs for a while. If you are so convinced the season is over with, well I suppose we will not see you until preseason for next season where I am sure moaning will be had again due to 'Well why the heck did we not sign this guy' Or 'Well we just looked like total crap in this preseason fixture."  etc.

Ffs life will go on regardless of how this season ends. I myself am just enjoying the ride; I wish others could do the same.

season isnt over ...but its ebbing out disasterously ...   concedeing goals for fun ..   and lets be honest if we made the play offs ..its plausible  that we would play 1 of the top four ....   couldnt see us beating any of them over two legs ...   no win in 7 games  yet people are stipulating lets win the last 6 games ...  :wacko: ...   was looking forward to the end of this season in FEB ....  sadly it cant end quick enough now

season isnt over ...but its ebbing out disasterously ...   concedeing goals for fun ..   and lets be honest if we made the play offs ..its plausible  that we would play 1 of the top four ....   couldnt see us beating any of them over two legs ...   no win in 7 games  yet people are stipulating lets win the last 6 games ...  :wacko: ...   was looking forward to the end of this season in FEB ....  sadly it cant end quick enough now ... 

Mac is deffo off to Newcastle.

But Sam Rush said there's been no contact. 

a guy who sits next to Steele on the bench said "Huh? Not heard owt"

Newcastle havent said a word on it. Newcastle fans don't want him

Newcastle fans who complain that Ashley only throws crumbs to their managers are now being told they'll get £60m in the summer...

Pardew, who was sacked for being Midtable in the Prem is not good enough. But Mac is because he's? What?  Why do they want him and not Pardew?

But a plumber heard it at Moor Farm a day after a newspaper put it on its page.

How's Guardiola doing at Chelsea? Did Rooney go to Chelsea too? What about Gerrard?

Has Messi played for Man City yet?

Do you believe everything you read? Really? That stupid? 

Some of you lot really need to stay away from cliffs for a while. If you are so convinced the season is over with, well I suppose we will not see you until preseason for next season where I am sure moaning will be had again due to 'Well why the heck did we not sign this guy' Or 'Well we just looked like total crap in this preseason fixture."  etc.

Ffs life will go on regardless of how this season ends. I myself am just enjoying the ride; I wish others could do the same.

Mac is deffo off to Newcastle.

But Sam Rush said there's been no contact. 

a guy who sits next to Steele on the bench said "Huh? Not heard owt"

Newcastle havent said a word on it. Newcastle fans don't want him

Newcastle fans who complain that Ashley only throws crumbs to their managers are now being told they'll get £60m in the summer...

Pardew, who was sacked for being Midtable in the Prem is not good enough. But Mac is because he's? What?  Why do they want him and not Pardew?

But a plumber heard it at Moor Farm a day after a newspaper put it on its page.

How's Guardiola doing at Chelsea? Did Rooney go to Chelsea too? What about Gerrard?

Has Messi played for Man City yet?

Do you believe everything you read? Really? That stupid? 

I think I might need a break from this forum. Sick of all the absolute ******** that some of you insist on writing. 

loan players that don't care if we go up or not? I'd love to go back to January and see how many of our goals between then and now came from loanees. I'm willing to bet it's over 50%. 

You are so ungrateful and do not deserve the entertainment that this club provides. Go support a top PL team if you want glory, because I'll tell you, there are people in this world that have supported teams for their entire lives that have never had an ounce of hope of being as good as what we get to see week in week out. 

This is such an embarrassing thread, why even bother following your team if you are not going to support them, I can't believe people are actually wanting Clough back, look at the job he is doing at Sheff United, he been given money there and he has essentially created his Derby team and they are struggling to get into the league one Play Offs. Don't you miss days of being beaten 5-2 against Forest, battered by Ssausagehorpe and being excited by the signing of Connor Sammon, because frankly I don't.  

Sorry about the triple post everybody.

Whatever happens, it'll be a season to remember, as was last season and I just feel a win from somewhere will give us all a life for the last few games. and boy, I just feel we need one.

Archived