Season over

DerbyRam!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People think we will magically win the last 6 games. We will finish in 7th place. Thorne looks to be out for the rest of the season. Looks like another hamstring injury. We are screwed. At least martin is back

That's the spirit.

Playoffs are in our grasp still, and I for one am not giving up until mathematically impossible for us to not make playoffs. I am going to cheer for this team all the way to final damn whistle is blown in the final game, whatever that may be.

Get the rope out...

Im not giving up hope, we have come along way from the dire Clough football,  and I have just watched this in Leeds General Infirmary with my son who has been in for 4 weeks and he is still positive as he hopes to be out to make the play offs .  Keep the faith, the dream is still alive...

Don't what to be "that guy" but how much does Mac want us to go up?I'm probably his biggest fan but he is going in the summer. The formation of us in the second half wasn't from a guy who wants to go up but go out with a bang. So many gaps in our defence

I'll tell you what the summer will bring because it's already decided. McClaren is jumping ship, so much for his loyalty. He's obviously lost the dressing room, too many wealthy loan players who don't really care if DCFC get promoted or not.

I'm definately the most positive derby fan ever I'm only 21 and I went to every single game home and away during the premiership season of 08 and still remained positive each time but I've lost hope now. 

If we don't go up now, we will end up mid table for the next few seasons. Two mistakes which others teams don't seem to make and two finishes without a second thought yet we can't score 1 on 1s for toffee. 

I'll tell you what the summer will bring because it's already decided. McClaren is jumping ship, so much for his loyalty. He's obviously lost the dressing room, too many wealthy loan players who don't really care if DCFC get promoted or not.

I can't see us going up. Just can't see it. If we win the next 2 you never know, and that was the last game against a top side (OK, we got Brentford, but it's at home and are a shade down on the real top sides in the division).

Martin back is one good thing.

And not going up isn't the end of the world - we'll all still be back and if McClaren goes, we could now attract a good calibre of manager and ins and outs will hopefully see us not too much weakened, although I think this team as it is will break up over the summer. 

I can't see us going up. Just can't see it. If we win the next 2 you never know, and that was the last game against a top side (OK, we got Brentford, but it's at home and are a shade down on the real top sides in the division).

And not going up isn't the end of the world - we'll all still be back and if McClaren goes, we could now attract a good calibre of manager and ins and outs will hopefully see us not too much weakened, although I think this team as it is will break up over the summer. 

Archived