March Games

froggg

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Diego Costa was a physical striker for Atletico Madrid, but nowhere near as bad as he is now.

Diego Simeone got the best out of him, and always kept him under control even for the big games against Real Madrid and Barcelona and he earned respect from the likes of Segio Ramos and the rest of the Spain squad.

Seems Mourinho is actively imploring him to pick fights and cause controversy just to mirror Mourinho's personality and the identitty his teams have.

It's ridiculous, and they're adopting the sort of bullying tactics which Ferguson had at United.

Chelsea, if not already, will soon turn in to the new United where everybody will just hate them - And Mourino will love that. 

Problem is, the top teams in the PL are so bad I can't see anybody stopping Chelsea from winning it for a number of years. 

Diego Costa was a physical striker for Atletico Madrid, but nowhere near as bad as he is now.

Diego Simeone got the best out of him, and always kept him under control even for the big games against Real Madrid and Barcelona and he earned respect from the likes of Segio Ramos and the rest of the Spain squad.

Seems Mourinho is actively imploring him to pick fights and cause controversy just to mirror Mourinho's personality and the identitty his teams have.

It's ridiculous, and they're adopting the sort of bullying tactics which Ferguson had at United.

Chelsea, if not already, will soon turn in to the new United where everybody will just hate them - And Mourino will love that. 

Problem is, the top teams in the PL are so bad I can't see anybody stopping Chelsea from winning it for a number of years. 

• 2 weeks later...

Massive tangent here, but I looked up Kyle Lafferty to see where he's currently playing only to find out that Parlermo sold him for being, in the words of the chairman "an out of control womanizer". That's coming from an Italian! They normally elect guys like Lafferty to high office.

Archived