Really upsetting for Derby fans on 96th minute

Curtains

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The amount of hysterical screaming on here is really quite amusing and so hypocritical. People are accusing the players of bottling it, or throwing it away and demanding they show more composure while at the same time they themselves are showing the exact opposite. 

We are joint top. We've had two unlucky results in a row. Keep on playing like we have been and the results will come good again. 

Where's my passion...come and find it on Saturday at Norwich after I have had 2 days off work, driven 2 hours, taken a flight into Gatwick, caught the train into London, checked into my hotel, then for up the next morning and caught a train up to Norwich from London, paid a ridiculous amount for the ticket them have to do it all in reverse again to get home sometime Monday around 22:00......

The fulham result was disappointing.

brighton was unlucky. That will happen sometimes.

birmingham was a combination of bad luck and bad ref.

the points are gone forget it.

Next.......

Where's my passion...come and find it on Saturday at Norwich after I have had 2 days off work, driven 2 hours, taken a flight into Gatwick, caught the train into London, checked into my hotel, then for up the next morning and caught a train up to Norwich from London, paid a ridiculous amount for the ticket them have to do it all in reverse again to get home sometime Monday around 22:00......

Not quite sure why everyone thinks the next four games will make or break our season. All we need to do is hang on in there, pick up enough points to be in the top three or four. Then with our big players fit and a decent run in, we should be fine.

Archived