Really upsetting for Derby fans on 96th minute

Curtains

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dramatic and completely different prizes on offer but was on par with the sickening feeling I had at wembley. As the players and management keep saying they will learn and build after defeat (yet to see it) but we can hope!

Nowhere near as bad as the Wembley defeat....we have 10 games to go, it is still all to play for, after Zamoras goal that was it, the whole season ended in that instant....Saturday was just inept play but we still have 30 points to play for

I actually felt physically sick. I said to the missus I actually felt like crying sad I know but how much it hurt! Never had that feeling since Wembley..

Even more so with how well we played. One win in 12 with that ref thoe said to my dad he'd cost us the game -_-.

I actually felt physically sick. I said to the missus I actually felt like crying sad I know but how much it hurt! Never had that feeling since Wembley..

Even more so with how well we played. One win in 12 with that ref thoe said to my dad he'd cost us the game -_-.

Archived