-JW-

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SkyBet Championship

Carrow Road

14/03/15

15:00 kick off

So I'm back starting the thread due to unpopular demand.

Anyone going to this one deserves a pat on the back. £40 a ticket and it's two time zones away as well. As for the game, we must not lose this one. I'd take a draw now and i've got a good feeling we can at least do just that. Hopefully Daveo moving the server, or whatever the hell he did, has banished all the doom and gloom from yesterday. At the end of the day, if we put in a performance like we did for 90 mins yesterday we'll give these a right good game. COYR.

What do you guys think.

Come on, lets be avin ya.

Why are people are saying we were abysmal/poor AGAIN.

We put in two good back to back performances before this

However that was horrible, negative, percentage hoofball. 60% pass completion and punts up to our giant target man Johnny Russell. If that was what Simmo means about doing the ugly stuff then we'll end up as good as Ipswich. 

Get the impression from Mac that neither Martin nor Thorne are going to be risked before the international break. Such a shame. Feel we're going to be limping through the next couple of games. If Johnny Russell has the expected broken nose, does that mean he's out for Tuesday too? Will be very hard for him to breathe.

Why are people are saying we were abysmal/poor AGAIN.

We put in two good back to back performances before this

However that was horrible, negative, percentage hoofball. 60% pass completion and punts up to our giant target man Johnny Russell. If that was what Simmo means about doing the ugly stuff then we'll end up as good as Ipswich. 

Some of the comments in here during the game where nothing short of embarrassing. This is my thread, and it won't be tolerated. 

Get the impression from Mac that neither Martin nor Thorne are going to be risked before the international break. Such a shame. Feel we're going to be limping through the next couple of games. If Johnny Russell has the expected broken nose, does that mean he's out for Tuesday too? Will be very hard for him to breathe.

Hahaha! I have to laugh at this. No wonder we are inconsistent if we change the team around so massively for every game! Does Hanson even train with the senior squad?!

Archived