SOS - Save Our Season

-JW-

Ok guys, unfortunately the JW experiment didn't work therefore i am willing to hand the reins over to a new matchday thread starter on here. We really need someone to take this forum by the scruff of the neck and lead us to promotion.

As it's the business end of the season, we need an experienced head to steady the ship. They say never go back, but i think we should go for PD or Mafia. Both had great runs earlier this season and are proven at this leavel.

Come on guys, what do you think.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok guys, unfortunately the JW experiment didn't work therefore i am willing to hand the reins over to a new matchday thread starter on here. We really need someone to take this forum by the scruff of the neck and lead us to promotion.

As it's the business end of the season, we need an experienced head to steady the ship. They say never go back, but i think we should go for PD or Mafia. Both had great runs earlier this season and are proven at this leavel.

Come on guys, what do you think.

I'm happy to do it. I like the championship, and don't want to see us promoted. 

Seeing as nothing ever goes the way I want things, we'll not lose again this season and I'll be forced to go to dumps like Arsenal, Manure, Chelski etc next season instead of nice places like Blackburn, Charlton and Ipswich.

Archived