DCFC Fans March 4th Update

Day

An update for the forum came out today which fixes some bugs, I'm not sure if it's going to fix any of the major ones with page navigation and quote buttons disappearing. If there are any other problems other than the ones listed below let me know.

Known Issues

Forum generally running slow

Crashing when using an iPad and IE

Post editor box not showing

When navigating through pages they are not loading, having to refresh the page for it to load

Quote button not showing

After sending a private message - error code ex2

On mobiles menu not sliding out sometimes

On mobiles header is not loading properly leaving links over lapping or the logo not loading fully

Other Info

Match day chat still has not been released, the minute it does it will be installed

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Might just be an admin thing but when creating a new topic I get a blank white page after clicking submit topic.

The topic has been posted, pressing refresh on the White page causes duplicate topics to be posted

Oh and another small issue, sometimes i write a post but then think nah feck it it's not gonna get any likes, so i'll just delete it and not post anything.

Then if i want to post something again on that same thread, when i go to post reply, my previous post that i didnt send is in there. And if i've quoted someone, the quote box is impossible to delete.

It only happens on my android though, so i can imagine what your response is gonna be.

Oh and another small issue, sometimes i write a post but then think nah feck it it's not gonna get any likes, so i'll just delete it and not post anything.

Then if i want to post something again on that same thread, when i go to post reply, my previous post that i didnt send is in there. And if i've quoted someone, the quote box is impossible to delete.

It only happens on my android though, so i can imagine what your response is gonna be.

That's as intended, a new feature....although removing the quote can be a pain. For me I select all then delete, that removes the text from the quote, do it again that removes the quote box.

On a computer ctrl + a then delete twice.

Login issue, clear cookies then when you sign in tick remember me

Whilst replying to my fan mail via PM's when I reply again after my initial reply and press "reply" or what ever it is, my last reply is still in the quote box. (If you know what I mean)

oh, having to double click in the quote window box thing before you type is veeeeeeeeeerrrrrrry annoying.

When you click in the box for a reply on Ipad and it loads up the white box to start typing in, I need to tap the white box three or four times before it will start allowing me type the actual reply. Anything before that, the letters/words don't show.

Archived