This weekend...

Derbyram1

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are a number of forwards that would be available as an emergency loan deal - that would score in this division. They would have to be prem class, not 'limp biscuits' -  but as I said there are cost implications, but hey the money we get for going up far out ways this cost.

There is no reason why we should not beat Bham this Saturday - As long as we get a proven goalscorer in  - a loan deal is a must!

There are a number of forwards that would be available as an emergency loan deal - that would score in this division. They would have to be prem class, not 'limp biscuits' -  but as I said there are cost implications, but hey the money we get for going up far out ways this cost.

This is great to be a part of, every game for every team is huge, the game by game changes in mentality are massive.

After Saturday, Norwich, Boro, Wolves and Watford - what are people expecting from that? 7 points I'd take. 

Looking at Boro's fixtures, Forest, us, Norwich, Bournemouth and Watford their next 5 away trips. If they stay in the top 2 after that they deserve to go up. 

Don't know why anyone gets stressed.

if we go up, then we go up.

if not then we get to miss out again to qpr, burnley and leicester again!

Archived