Norwich away - boycott

Chellaston Ram

Looking how things going Norwich are going to be a big threat to us, the team needs our support. So instead of boycotting the match (that will only benefit Norwich) lets support the team but don't buy any drinks or food inside the ground, at least that way Norwich might lose the money they making on ripping us off on the tickets.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not a boycott for me and the missus. Just refusing to pay £120 that it would cost me to go with the missus. Can't justify that when I've got 2 kids

Not like I can score for them. Didn't help at Fulham having a good following. 

Next time it'll be £42. Then £45. Then everyone will be at £32+. 

I just won't go.  I'm not being part of that. £200+ per month on football plus the season tickets? Downgrade the family holiday to Leicester. Take the kids to Pontins instead of Disney land so I can watch Gary Hooper and Bradley Johnson?

No way. 

But the only thing worse than paying it is paying it and then moaning or protesting about it. Let's pay £40 and then parade outside the ground. What for? To show that you can't afford to buy something you've just bought. 

I'll buy a Bayern Munich season ticket before I pay half the amount on a match ticket to watch second tier football

Couldn't agree more.

I really don't buy this whole .... 'the lads need our support'

You can support them in the other 45 games a season.

Do you think the north stand season ticket holders worry about how they need our support away from home?!!?

Go away if you want to, and if you can afford to.

But never feel its your obligation because your support is going to directly influence the result!!!!

yes the price of the ticket is more than any other game this season. I'll have to make a cut back in the house hold expenses this month. So what shall i cut back on??

Not spending £30 in the pub on a Sunday afternoon or tell the missus to buy a £5 hair dye and not blow £60 at the hair dresses this month. Well missus i've got some bleach your going blonde.

What is the allocation for Norwich out of interest? Quite a trek & would cost near on £120 just for the tickets for us (family of 4) :( on my wages that's out the question! Hope the lads pull a win out the bag would be most welcome after recent results (sat was hard to take)

What is the allocation for Norwich out of interest? Quite a trek & would cost near on £120 just for the tickets for us (family of 4) :( on my wages that's out the question! Hope the lads pull a win out the bag would be most welcome after recent results (sat was hard to take)

i stil think we should have boycotted this.

I personally would have if i went to more away games, as it stands - im just not going.

Anyone who under takes a U-turn just because they see it as a more important game now, and how the club need our supporter, is bonkers. Either you boycott it or you dont.

Archived