Still can't post on iPhone

Kernow

Sorry if this has been posted on the Help thread I just don't fancy scrolling through 12 pages to look for something that may or may not be there.

Basically, I can't post at all on my phone. I have an iPhone 5 and there's a small text box, with a drop down menu called "Insert other media" within it. Whenever I tap into the box, nothing happens. Also, the notifcation menu won't open, even when the red circle with a number in it is there to signify a notification.

Any solutions?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Numerous issues trying to do anything on my I-Pad too, including replying directly to posts. Going to read the Dear Daveo page on here next, to see if there are any fixes but otherwise will leave it a few days to see if it improves. Hope so.

Can those who are having issues set there DNS to Google.

On iPad/iPhone you can do this by going to settings > wifi > click the i next to your connection and then in DNS enter

Then click wifi top left and try again. I have no idea how to change DNS on Android devices.

By the way I'm not ignoring everyone, I'm bashing my keyboard here trying to find out the issue

Yes daveo I appreciate your efforts. One of my problems being I can't read previous pages so I cant see what problems other people have had or how to solve them. 

I have tried but I don't know what to do ... Going settings, wifi, then clicking on i just gives me info on the IP address etc, it mentions DNS but this also is just an IP address , there's nothing that allows me to change anything so far as I know. 

Yes. 

At at the end of every day Google compile a report on your search history and websites visited and send it to your wife/partner and mother.

Also bear in mind that they pull a copy of your webcam stream, which they will now have set to ALWAYS ON. Just in case you like to 'entertain yourself' in the evenings......

Well now I've gone back to the same problem, the DNS reverted to something else not 8.8.8.8 and when I changed it still got loading.......... For evermore. Not worth sacrificing my tinder membership for. 

Archived