Derby County v Sheffield Wednesday

AmericanRam

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yee-Ha Rams,great job boys.Looked dire at times,but once again showed our grit in getting the win.Bucko with 2 goals! Awesome.

Top of the table,2 points clear.Great day to be a Ram,let's keep it going Tuesday.

I am off to eat a big damn lunch now in celebration, Charlton thread up soon. "http://dcfcfans.uk/uploads/emoticons/default_smile" alt=":)" title=":)">

P.S. When game over and saw table,I yelled out ,'That's my Rams! Great job boys,hell feckin yeah!' Unfortunately at internet cafe at the time and asked to leave.Feck them...bagels tasted like **** anyway.

​How many games in a row will he keep bringing Hendrick off and putting Bryson and Lingard in?  ... Put them in from the start! Shots makes me more comfy too when he's at RB too.

​How many games in a row will he keep bringing Hendrick off and putting Bryson and Lingard in?  ... Put them in from the start! Shots makes me more comfy too when he's at RB too.

Grant 4

Christie 6

Keogh 6

Buxton 4

Forsyth 6

Thorne 6

Hendrick 6

Hughes 6

Dawkins 5

Ince 6

Bent 6

One of those games really. No real standouts, could've been different with a few better bounces first half. Wasn't pretty at times but just had to win. Will be a few more like this yet!

Just listened to the McClaren interview on Radio Derby, sounds to me like Lingard could start on Tuesday. 

McClaren "players, fans, everyone need to stick together".................. The doom and gloom,wrist slashing, the managers picking the wrong team brigade will no doubt be along shortly, don't panic folks, we're going up!

Archived