lets send lads back top

B4ev6is

Hey guys i am sorry about warnok comments but i still stand by saying i would not play him again or he has some majour making up to do. But lets create a noise that new york stadium has not ever heard before. I win will send us back top for at least for 24 hours or beyond the week. But 3 points at rotherham and 3 points against chalton will possiable opening 6 points gap at the top i know i have said this before this season with likes ince and bent ward and lingard we have strengh in depth and plus thorn with needs game time.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys i am sorry about warnok comments but i still stand by saying i would not play him again or he has some majour making up to do. But lets create a noise that new york stadium has not ever heard before. I win will send us back top for at least for 24 hours or beyond the week. But 3 points at rotherham and 3 points against chalton will possiable opening 6 points gap at the top i know i have said this before this season with likes ince and bent ward and lingard we have strengh in depth and plus thorn with needs game time.

Are you using windows 95 or a nokia 3310 to write posts?

Rubbish....we've never played at the New York Stadium before :rolleyes:

No I mean lets send lads back to top threads, we heard this too many time but good try there though lol... At least we're not playing at Don Valley lol  ;)

he's said sorry on twitter B4.

Get fully behind your team, and join the rest of us.

You rams!

Hey i am always but i still think warnok cost us the cup.

maybe, but we had enough chances to score even with 10 men.

I'm looking forward to our normal 11 men tomorrow night. We should be more than too much for them if we are on our game.

Hey guys i am sorry about warnok comments but i still stand by saying i would not play him again or he has some majour making up to do. But lets create a noise that new york stadium has not ever heard before.

Hey i am always but i still think warnok cost us the cup.

What gets me about this is the un-importance of the match...

Had it been a game upon which promotion hinged and he got sent off, I could understand the frustration. However, it was a cup game that McClaren himself recognised as of low importance; if McClaren wasn't invested in the cup, we were never going to win, simple as that. If we were attempting to win, why did we continually put out 2nd rate teams?

We have to put his red card behind us now, he's accepted that he made a mistake and we've got to move on and support him like any other player now. Further vindicating him serves no purpose and could further dent his morale which we don't want with any player.

Do what you do best B4 and get behind all the lads (including Warnock) to hopefully see them secure promotion by May.

Archived