Transfer deadline day!!

-JW-

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's me - I'm the surprise signing this Jan. In an unexpected move Derby will sign a 45 yr old centre half who's only ever played as high as county level and not kicked a ball in competitive football for 15 years.

Following this move and the inevitable MOM performance against Bournemouth I will be quoted as saying 'not bad for a free from Heanor'

It's me - I'm the surprise signing this Jan. In an unexpected move Derby will sign a 45 yr old centre half who's only ever played as high as county level and not kicked a ball in competitive football for 15 years.

Following this move and the inevitable MOM performance against Bournemouth I will be quoted as saying 'not bad for a free from Heanor'

Hope you are better than your brother Dai Crapp.

The biggest disappointment is that this window Sky will not be be filming deadline day outside the ground; all filming will only be within the confines of the club's stadium. Supposedly lots of complaints about too many dildos being on camera back in the summer. I say if JW wants to turn up and say his piece tomorrow, don't put unnecessary restrictions on him.

They've banned fans from annoying the sky sports reporters

Once again a purple dildo ruins the fun for everyone

That was funny bit last windows. :lol:

Hope you are better than your brother Dai Crapp.

Marginally - but you can guess where the haters are going go with the name after a Keogh-like clearance bounces in off my own arse giving Millwall a last day win that means they stay up and we're condemned to the play offs again...

I'm talking myself out of this move - perhaps I won't bother. Besides, I already have a patio set, I don't need to be seen purchasing another one tomorrow...

Archived