Phones

South Ram

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Having had iPhones, a Blackberry and a Galaxy in recent years, I'd have to say my current iPhone 5S is the best by quite a margin. Just signed up for a 6 for the missus & feeling quite jealous.

im waiting for the price to go down abit for 6, i'll be alright with the 5s for a couple of months

Had a galaxy note 2 for two years, it was faultless. I upgraded to a note 4 (which is superb) in December and my young 'un bought my note 2 off me.

Mysteriously the usb charging port on the note 2 developed a fault shortly after my son had it. No problem, a fiver for a new module and half an hour to fit it and it is sorted!

Eldest son dropped his note 3 and cracked the camera lens cover. A tenner for a new mid-chassis and about 10 mins to replace it.

I suppose the comparable apple product to the Note would be the 6 plus although from what I've seen of it I'm not impressed.

Nah, the back is slippy it was like my iPad mini which is a pain in the arse, prop it up against the pillow and the thing used to slip down. I ended up getting a case with a stand, much easier

All adds to the excitement - knowing that it could flip over at any second and ruin a special moment....

Of course if you're anywhere with a hard surface you can use one of the suction cup holders that get used in cars. Attach, swivel, done. :D

Thanks to the OP for starting this thread so that we can discuss and resolve these 'sensitive' issues!

That's like saying I wouldn't go for a Ferrari, maybe a Ford Fiesta

That metaphor doesn't really work very well. Ferraris are expensive I suppose, but at least they look good and have lots of power. iPhones are also expensive but don't have any of the exclusivity that comes with a Ferrari. They are also underpowered and turgid - a bit like a Fiestas, and bought by people who don't know any better.

That's like saying I wouldn't go for a Ferrari, maybe a Ford Fiesta

Iphone owners remind me of being at school where all your mates had to have whatever the coolest bike was deemed to be even though there were better bikes around, if you didn't have that bike you weren't in the clique

Archived