Tom Ince - Sky Sports

Walsall_Ram

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Daily Mail - 

Tom Ince's loan from Hull to Derby set to be completed tonight

Joe Bernstein: It has taken its time but I am hearing Tom Ince's loan from Hull City to Derby County is close and should be done tonight.

For those wondering how Ince can play for three clubs in the same season under league rules, his earlier spell at Nottingham Forest was categorised as an emergency loan, so doesn't count.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2935307/Transfer-news-LIVE-Arsenal-Manchester-United-Chelsea-Liverpool-deadline-day-latest.html

'Ince didn't officially play 'football' under recently departed Stuart Pearce regime and so the league declared the loan to the September league winners, void.'

Tom Ince would be good because we need a winger and he is a winger. I think Macca knows he is a winger and that we need a winger. 

But what if Mac doesn't know if he's a winger? Then he might think we still need a winger and get another winger even though we just got a winger.

Said about 20 minutes ago that Ince is now expected to sign for Derby shortly. It happened during moan in cos at start of programme they said nothing happened so far.

Nice one thanks mate. I can't hear radio :( well we better hurry up and get on with announcement before I go to bed tonight lol.

Archived