Tom Ince - Sky Sports

Walsall_Ram

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He will be fantastic in our team I have no doubts about that. Mac and his crew will get the best out of him and if we get a snippet of his form for Blackpool then we will have the best winger I'm the championship by a country mile on our hands, could potentially score some very, very important goals

Or he could be absolute gash!

Why would it be a good thing? Ibe was finding his feet here and playing well, so Ince will have to hit the ground running to have the same impact

I'd hardly say Ibe hit the ground running. He was defensively inept and didn't release the ball at the right times. Ince is cultured at this level and has history of scoring 20 goals in a season. Cracking addition in my opinion.

Why would it be a good thing? Ibe was finding his feet here and playing well, so Ince will have to hit the ground running to have the same impact

Ibe had about 3 good games, and play used to pretty much stop everytime the ball got to him. i'm sure he learned alot here, but I dont think he was worked that well in our team, although he did look better the last few games before he left. i think ince is a much better match for us, he's experienced,but still young, fast, tricky and has an end product, that is already proven. but he also needs to show what he's got. why wouldnt it be a good thing? 

I'd hardly say Ibe hit the ground running. He was defensively inept and didn't release the ball at the right times. Ince is cultured at this level and has history of scoring 20 goals in a season. Cracking addition in my opinion.

I know he didn't but he was improving every game including defensively. In order for Ince to have the same impact he'd have to start well because we now don't have the time to allow players to take 5 or 6 games to find their feet.

Extremely good at Blackpool and not done a lot since. We'll have to see.

Bloody hell mate, you are really teetering on that fence.

Lol I noticed that.Must say about Ince I am 50/50 on whether it would be a good signing.Seems a solid player from what I have read and watched about him,and could be a solid addition I guess.On the flip side,could be a bad signing from day one.

Anyway, if he does come,I will support him totally of course.

Lol I noticed that.Must say about Ince I am 50/50 on whether it would be a good signing.Seems a solid player from what I have read and watched about him,and could be a solid addition I guess.On the flip side,could be a bad signing from day one.

That fence is gonna collapse in a minute!

Is this some sort of parody?

this was on a live update.

The bloke stands in front of the giant screen and talks.

He was talking about the Lennon deal to Hull, and saying it could be off, and that Lennon might have other Premier League options, and then he said (in the following words) "Tom Ince has agreed to join Derby on loan for the rest of the season", nothing more, nothing less. How final that is... who knows.

It could be that Ince has agreed and now it's down to the clubs to sign it off, sometimes it happens back to front.

Archived