Official end of mourning

Cardifframs

Right,come on,let's all stop being miserable ba5tards,tomoro is a new week

Bad day at the office yesterday,let's start looking forward again

We're 3rd in the league,got new players to come in,Thorne is back training,plus maybe a couple more new signings to come

Hopefully get some confidence back against Chesterfield next week,and then beat Blackburn and Cardiff,to get back on track

So come on,look on the bright side,you could be a florist fan

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're 3rd in the league,got new players to come in,Thorne is back training,plus maybe a couple more new signings to come

Hopefully get some confidence back against Chesterfield next week,and then beat Blackburn and Cardiff,to get back on track

Just about over it now .

Rest of the season to look forward too.

Come May we will have forgot this I'm sure.

Promotion is the bigger picture .

The bigger picture is right, we're 3rd and in with a great chance of promotion. There doesn't appear to be an outstanding team in the Championship this season and top 2 is definitely up for grabs.

Plus we've put an end to Forest's season by keeping Physco in a job!

Yeah, the gumps won their biggest game for years......probable meltdown for them if they'd have lost so fully understand them celebrating like lottery winners.

Its gone now, 3 points tossed away but still looking good for automatic promotion.

Onward and upward!

What we usually see from this squad is a response. I wish our game v Blackburn was this Tuesday instead of next to be honest because we'd smash them. Safe to say we don't like losing very much. All we need now is a 20 game response from this defeat and the jobs a good'un.

I'll be happy when he's back.

The good thing about Blackburn being in 10 days,means Thorne will have more games,to make a difference in

Cardiff is on the 31st Jan,and February is when GT should be back,so maybe 3-4 league games from now

I'll be happy when he's back.

We will have to be patient with him though.

I bet you're a riot at funerals!

Archived