Matty Phillips

Walsall_Ram

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think someone on that twitter website just read through our Ibe recalled thread yesterday and picked out the names mentioned as potential replacements. I suggested Matt Phillips but it was only a suggestion (made up) 'not in the know' information, as Wigan were reported to be looking at signing him.

I think someone on that twitter website just read through our Ibe recalled thread yesterday and picked out the names mentioned as potential replacements. I suggested Matt Phillips but it was only a suggestion (made up) 'not in the know' information, as Wigan were reported to be looking at signing him.

He would be a good signing and if he can't get a look in at QPR then considering SM relationship to Harry and the club then why not. 

Booooo booooooo

You chancer

He would be a good signing and if he can't get a look in at QPR then considering SM relationship to Harry and the club then why not. 

I wasn't knocking the boy, reread my post. I said that this 'in the know' source is probably just someone reading off our forum. I was the one who initially suggested him at a signing. I think he'd be a absolutely brilliant signing, he was the only player last year that in both matches he totally destroyed us, Forsyth almost died against him in the away match. If Derby get Matt Phillips we'd pretty much guarantee promotion with him, Bent, Martin, Hughes, Grant etc. I rate him so much more than Ibe, Ibe could only really run this lad does a hell of a lot more.

I wasn't knocking the boy, reread my post. I said that this 'in the know' source is probably just someone reading off our forum. I was the one who initially suggested him at a signing. I think he'd be a absolutely brilliant signing, he was the only player last year that in both matches he totally destroyed us, Forsyth almost died against him in the away match. If Derby get Matt Phillips we'd pretty much guarantee promotion with him, Bent, Martin, Hughes, Grant etc. I rate him so much more than Ibe, Ibe could only really run this lad does a hell of a lot more.

I agree this is by far the best suggestion I've seen on here as a replacement for Ibe, cracking player.

Are you for real? Phillips may be a possibility but to say the only thing Ibe has is an ability to run is plainly idiotic!

I never said you were or implied. I read you post :) It was a good suggestion. 

Archived