I'm concerned for the Forum...

Chris Mills

Since the forum shut down strange things seem to have happened on this forum...

B4 used capital letters at the start of sentences and just didn't seem himself. He only wrote a short, disappointing speech boding us onto victory vs Nottingham Fores. I blame him if we lose.

I don't remember seeing American Ram posting since the forum went down... He was the hacker, I'm certain of it.

I have agreed with a DCFCrammyboy post

Please, God, free me of this torture!

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since the forum shut down strange things seem to have happened on this forum...

B4 used capital letters at the start of sentences and just didn't seem himself. He only wrote a short, disappointing speech boding us onto victory vs Nottingham Fores. I blame him if we lose.

I don't remember seeing American Ram posting since the forum went down... He was the hacker, I'm certain of it.

I have agreed with a DCFCrammyboy post

Please, God, free me of this torture!

Don't worry about AmericanRam, he's just serving a short custodial sentance for affray.

Apparently the owner of the local Kwik-e-Mart kicked off over his habit of taking selfies in the imported beer section without ever buying anything other than canned dinners for one and squeezy cheese.

He'll be back as soon as his dang cousin post's the bond, least he'll be able to soothe his ass in the hot-tub!

Don't worry about AmericanRam, he's just serving a short custodial sentance for affray.

Apparently the owner of the local Kwik-e-Mart kicked off over his habit of taking selfies in the imported beer section without ever buying anything other than canned dinners for one and squeezy cheese.

He'll be back as soon as his dang cousin post's the bond, least he'll be able to soothe his ass in the hot-tub!

Just had a look on the "DCFC USA Supporters Group" and he is no longer a member. Gonna go check the Stoke forum. "American Potter"

Archived