A man hunt in northern Finland

Cisse

Some bloke just killed two people in Oulu apparently with an axe. The police is looking for a dark skinned man dressed in black.

I just talked with my friend who lives there and there is already rumours that this is some kind muslim revenge. Probably bull as rumours often are but if these kind of things start to happen there will be a lot of scared people walking down the street in every part of Europe. :(

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some bloke just killed two people in Oulu apparently with an axe. The police is looking for a dark skinned man dressed in black.

I just talked with my friend who lives there and there is already rumours that this is some kind muslim revenge. Probably bull as rumours often are but if these kind of things start to happen there will be a lot of scared people walking down the street in every part of Europe. :(

Bit Grim.

Bit Grim.

It is. We are always told here that since we are so far away from everywhere we don't have to worry about terrorism or radicals going crazy here because nobody even knows where the heck we are so there would be no point to do anything here. But the fact that these kind of rumours start here so fast is a surprise. Of course the Paris incidents has made people more jumpy.

Well he shouldn't be too hard to spot in the snow

Archived