chezzy next round?

Boycie

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spireite in peace

To answer that..1948 you won 3-0.

We have never won at your ground in any competition...Bananas.

Last time we got to 4th round in 96/97 we got an awful draw away to Bolton who were top of the championship and unbeaten at home all season. A kevin Davies hat-trick saw them off 3-2 so here's hoping.

Glad that all the posters on here wanted us through for the Derbyshire Derby. We will certainly bring a lot more fans than Ssausagehorpe would have ( under 500 to our ground tonight...we took 1600 to them )

I trust you will be giving us a generous ticket allocation? I don't recall how many Bolton gave us for the 97 game but I do remember it being so full When I jumped up there was nowhere free to land. ( terracing days )

Realistically I think we will need to have a good day and catch you on a poor one but the teams we struggle against are the ones that park a bus..time waste..kick us to death and resort to route one. I doubt you will feel the need to do any of that.

Good luck in the championship. Hope you get promoted..I won't wish you too much luck in the cup :-)

Am I the only one who thinks this is at the wrong time, especially with the League moving the Blackburn game to the following tues.

I really would love us to put our strongest 11 out and show town just how good we are but let's face it the league is our priority and with the big game this sat I can see Mac resting the key players in the cup like the southport game and making sweeping changes to keep them fresh for the Blackburn game, I'd expect to be seeing the bench/fringe players lining up in the cup. Who let's be honest should be good enough on paper but as we saw in the last round the lack of playing competitively together causes a lack of our flowing game.

What do we all think? I just think it's a shame the Blackburn game is straight after. It has potentially ruined a really good tie.

25,000 a possibility?

A formality ...an extra 3,000 away fans .....we can surely get 20,000 home fans in ........prices not bad ...but would have prefered a tenner just to see our home end push the 25,000

I reckon will be 25,000, Consider likely starting debut of Bent and maybe new ball playing centre half from Spain ,,,, GT doing keep yuppies on pitch at half time .......and a cracking atmosphere .......

Chesterfield now lead 2 nil in extra time.

Paul Jewell leaves Stoke after one week. I joke not!

Re - So he's left West Brom AND Stoke all in the space of a week??

Never post with a bowl of prawns in your other hand. My apologies . ~Thanks JW

Jerry Francis replaces Jewell, wherever he was for a week.

Will Chesterfield park their sofas across the pitch?

. Mind out!

HELP and yes I am shouting!

Trying to buy Chesterfield tickets. Phone, won't allow tickets over phone today if not season ticket. Can order on line but point out that it won't let me buy on iPad - Young Man agrees!

Borrow friend's laptop. Insists I Ve been sent password when haven't . Sort that out, login, get as far as pretty picture of ground, click on block I want - nothing!

Is there something else I need to do? Apart that is from screaming abuse in to the empty air?

Trying to buy Chesterfield tickets. Phone, won't allow tickets over phone today if not season ticket. Can order on line but point out that it won't let me buy on iPad - Young Man agrees!

Borrow friend's laptop. Insists I Ve been sent password when haven't . Sort that out, login, get as far as pretty picture of ground, click on block I want - nothing!

Is there something else I need to do? Apart that is from screaming abuse in to the empty air?

Have you tried turning it off and on again or hitting the table or shaking it. Works for all computer issues. I'm terrible at IT so I'll move along.

You need to drive to Nottingham and punch anyone in a red top. It won't get you a ticket but the stress relief is amazing.

I cannot thank you all enough for your inspiring advice - so I wont!

Discovered it's because no seats available apparently in whole of North stand upper !!

Then couldn't work out how to buy several tickets in several categories . Had to go out but am back on the case now.

If any of my granddaughters read this, texting ' have you got the tickets yet grandma' with great regularity is not helping!

I cannot thank you all enough for your inspiring advice - so I wont!

Discovered it's because no seats available apparently in whole of North stand upper !!

Then couldn't work out how to buy several tickets in several categories . Had to go out but am back on the case now.

If any of my granddaughters read this, texting ' have you got the tickets yet grandma' with great regularity is not helping!

If you go online there are over 700 seats available in the north upper

If you go online there are over 700 seats available in the north upper

There weren't this morning, though there are now! However, because I have one little one without a number, I'm having to borrow a number to get a ticket! And you can't order all the different categories in one go, you appear to have to do them one at a time and then add them all together.

Over the 60 odd ( and that's the word!) years I've supported the Rams there have been many painful times but today's 3 1/2 hrs spent buying 5 tickets v Chesterfield will find its way into my top 10!!

Archived