8 clean sheets in 11......(or maybe not quite, dunno, but we've been doing okay at the back lately)

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Keogh is a brilliant defender, however he has a crucial mistake in him (see Chelsea and QPR) which can lead to a massive goal. Other than that though he and Bucko are a lovely pairing and I will continue to cheer our captain on for as long as he's at our club

KEOGH! KEOGH! KEOGH!

I think Eustace returning to the team has to take some of the credit for the clean sheets.

Bit of a bugger he's out for next weekend, but I can't see the Trees offering much of a threat on current form - plus Final Score have said Assombalonga's limped off today, so they should be as blunt as a butter knife up front!

Keogh is a brilliant defender, however he has a crucial mistake in him (see Chelsea and QPR) which can lead to a massive goal. Other than that though he and Bucko are a lovely pairing and I will continue to cheer our captain on for as long as he's at our club

KEOGH! KEOGH! KEOGH

That mistake against Chelsea wasn't his fault. I rarely defend Keogh but that was Mascarell's mistake, Keogh was asking Omar to pass it to Keogh's left (towards Buxton) rather than to Keogh himself. The result was Keogh was put under pressure surrounded by 2 or 3 Chelsea players.

That mistake against Chelsea wasn't his fault. I rarely defend Keogh but that was Mascarell's mistake, Keogh was asking Omar to pass it to Keogh's left (towards Buxton) rather than to Keogh himself. The result was Keogh was put under pressure surrounded by 2 or 3 Chelsea players.

That was Mascarells mistake.

Keoghs mistake was not reacting to the situation and clearing the ball quickly. Instead he decided to take a touch and pass between two Chelsea players.

You cant ignore Keoghs poor decision making just because a teammate didn't pass the ball to where Keogh wanted it.

That was Mascarells mistake.

Keoghs mistake was not reacting to the situation and clearing the ball quickly. Instead he decided to take a touch and pass between two Chelsea players.

You cant ignore Keoghs poor decision making just because a teammate didn't pass the ball to where Keogh wanted it.

I just watched it back, suppose you're right but I don't hold it against Keogh. Poor decision by Omar, great closing down by Drogba and Hazard.

8 clean sheets in 11 what? Just had a look and if you count our last 11 games in all comps it's:

Clean sheets - Ipswich, Southport, Leeds, Brum, Brighton, Wolves (6 clean sheets)

Just league games it's:

Clean sheets - Ipswich, Leeds, Brum, Brighton, Wolves (5 clean sheets)

Don't know where 8 came from?

8 clean sheets in 11 what? Just had a look and if you count our last 11 games in all comps it's:

Clean sheets - Ipswich, Southport, Leeds, Brum, Brighton, Wolves (6 clean sheets)

Just league games it's:

Clean sheets - Ipswich, Leeds, Brum, Brighton, Wolves (5 clean sheets)

Don't know where 8 came from?

That's that argument knackered then

Great record.

This was our downfall last year.

In fact i bet this time last year we had conceded about double the amount we have now.

Can some saddo check for me?

Saddo to the rescue! After 25 games...

This season - 48 points (14 wins) 47F 23A

Last season - 44 points (13 wins) 49F 34A

Archived