The Fawaz Circus 2015

Cardifframs

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember once on exercise I did I a river crossing and completely chinned off oiling or cleaning my weapon for the next day. 

Firing it the following evening id somehow turned it into a bolt action it was that rusty  :lol:  lesson learnt

Speaking of bolt-action rifles, back in the 1960's when my old man was RSM in the Gurkha Engineers, I had the opportunity to fire a few rounds from one of the old bolt-action Lee Enfield 303's. "Hold it tight in to your shoulder" my dad said.

I think I might get the feeling back in my shoulder one day.

Speaking of bolt-action rifles, back in the 1960's when my old man was RSM in the Gurkha Engineers, I had the opportunity to fire a few rounds from one of the old bolt-action Lee Enfield 303's. "Hold it tight in to your shoulder" my dad said.

I think I might get the feeling back in my shoulder one day.

Mega jealous. Closest I ever got was holding one on a battlefield tour to the Somme. Fantastic weapon

Thanks for that  :lol:  Please tell me that isn't a proposition 

RadioactiveWaste is a bit too glow-in-the-darky for me.

(can you say 'darky' in that context?)

Could be back for next seasons opener then if thats the case, id take that

That's if it's the only injury. I've seen 2 dislocated kneecaps, playing cricket and badminton. The latter had a kneecap halfway up his thigh, Freaky. The former was a mate, got 3 months off school

Archived