The Fawaz Circus 2015

Cardifframs

I was losing faith and wasn't overly impressed with what I saw at Wednesday, but Friday convinced me that he has enough to take the team forward, if he can keep them playing like that (tough task). 

Oliviera showed exactly how a CF should hold the ball up and we have some good wingers in Burke, Mendes and your old boy. Plus our fullbacks are both excellent. 

Just wish Lansbury and Mills wouldn't give it away so cheaply so often. Although on the whole It's not all bad. 

(Quote me on this in a few weeks when it's wrist slitting time again) 

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, HantsRam said:

No I'm still narked at the total lameness we exhibited. 

We had apparently all the advantages  (except being at home ) and from head coach down we seemed to make poor decisions and then shrug our shoulders. Absolutely not ok.

Phew I was worried it was just me. Few of the red dogs at work have been unbearable as well.  We owe them another 5 nil at our place

50 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

I was losing faith and wasn't overly impressed with what I saw at Wednesday, but Friday convinced me that he has enough to take the team forward, if he can keep them playing like that (tough task). 

Oliviera showed exactly how a CF should hold the ball up and we have some good wingers in Burke, Mendes and your old boy. Plus our fullbacks are both excellent. 

Just wish Lansbury and Mills wouldn't give it away so cheaply so often. Although on the whole It's not all bad. 

(Quote me on this in a few weeks when it's wrist slitting time again) 

The wrist slitting brigade will be out in force again a week on Saturday when u get done by Brentford 

8 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

You don't change do you. Aggressive, always looking to start an argument where there isn't one to be had.

Im on my best behaviour now, so really can't be arsed reading any more of your nonsense. Welcome to the ignore list. 

Thank you, proves my point.  Just in case you change your mind.

No, not wanting to start an arguement, you opened that door by linking that post.

Don't do the 'poor me' act, you have already been pulled up by other posters, and you are just trying to wriggle your way out of it.

12 hours ago, Statham512 said:

Phew I was worried it was just me. Few of the red dogs at work have been unbearable as well.  We owe them another 5 nil at our place

Thankfully not many reds round here. But the saints fans were peeing themselves at what they see as Championship favourites were serving up.

I caught Stoke v Chelsea with a blue mate and was struck by a few similarities. 

1. They dominated possession 

2. They didn't know what to do with it in final third. 

3. They believe that they ought to be doing better but couldn't actually alter anything in the match. 

4. Their midfield looked horribly vulnerable to the quick counter. 

5. Everything seemed to be happening at half pace. Johnson v fabregas? 

But whereas we seem to be quite phlegmatic and saying its 3 games in a week,  local derby etc the blues are far less accepting. Are we being too soft (like the team)?

19 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

Thankfully not many reds round here. But the saints fans were peeing themselves at what they see as Championship favourites were serving up.

I caught Stoke v Chelsea with a blue mate and was struck by a few similarities. 

1. They dominated possession 

2. They didn't know what to do with it in final third. 

3. They believe that they ought to be doing better but couldn't actually alter anything in the match. 

4. Their midfield looked horribly vulnerable to the quick counter. 

5. Everything seemed to be happening at half pace. Johnson v fabregas? 

But whereas we seem to be quite phlegmatic and saying its 3 games in a week,  local derby etc the blues are far less accepting. Are we being too soft (like the team)?

comparing us to the champions of England..... really.?

On 10 November 2015 at 13:35:36, MuespachRam said:

Come on...someone knows who that clown is...!? Name him. 

Why are you so desperate to know about it? 

Just now, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Why are you so desperate to know about it? 

if i didn't know you i would say it was you.... 

because he is a total embarrassment to Derby County Football Club, the city of Derby, the county of Derbyshire, the region of the East Midlands, England Europe, the world, the universe etc etc....

6 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

if i didn't know you i would say it was you.... 

because he is a total embarrassment to Derby County Football Club, the city of Derby, the county of Derbyshire, the region of the East Midlands, England Europe, the world, the universe etc etc....

I think we've found our man Musepach

On 9 November 2015 at 00:24:03, Red_Dawn said:

Well I'm back, having given Daveo some grief on twitter and he kindly rescinded my ban :D 

Own up - who posted this? Is Eddie still here? Bet it was him. Or that Muespach Geezer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZpdhK0VK3o

Obviously lives in a flat above a chippy with that decor

On 9 November 2015 at 01:10:06, Bris Vegas said:

Haha that's hilarious. The guys is obviously drunk, and knows very little about football

I hate this 'the players didn't play for the badge, they were out-fought, they weren't up for it' etc. etc. Club together 11 fans from this forum I can guarantee they will show all of those qualities above and still lose about 30-0. 

Forest won the game because they were better on the night. Played to their capabilities, tried nothing fancy and defended superbly. Derby, as has been said, played poor but these things happen.

I don't actually care that it was against Forest. Could have been against Huddersfield for all I care. Regardless of the opponent, we played poor and overcomplicated things.

We'll never win football matches playing like that, no matter who we play against.

As a Forest fan, all you can do is enjoy it. You've got no hope of making the playoffs, so the only thing you have to look forward to now is the return match at the iPro.

This isn't a dig, it was the same for us under Clough. Literally two games against Forest were the only things to look forward to, for four/five years straight. Amazing how mental you go though?

Forest acted like they'd won the cup, while Derby acted like they did when Bucko scored that last minute winner in 2013. In reality, it's just another three points towards a potential 12th place finish.

Big, whopping, wow.

Omg 

the old 'we don't care it's only another game' when you lose 

On 9 November 2015 at 01:10:06, Bris Vegas said:

Haha that's hilarious. The guys is obviously drunk, and knows very little about football

I hate this 'the players didn't play for the badge, they were out-fought, they weren't up for it' etc. etc. Club together 11 fans from this forum I can guarantee they will show all of those qualities above and still lose about 30-0. 

Forest won the game because they were better on the night. Played to their capabilities, tried nothing fancy and defended superbly. Derby, as has been said, played poor but these things happen.

I don't actually care that it was against Forest. Could have been against Huddersfield for all I care. Regardless of the opponent, we played poor and overcomplicated things.

We'll never win football matches playing like that, no matter who we play against.

As a Forest fan, all you can do is enjoy it. You've got no hope of making the playoffs, so the only thing you have to look forward to now is the return match at the iPro.

This isn't a dig, it was the same for us under Clough. Literally two games against Forest were the only things to look forward to, for four/five years straight. Amazing how mental you go though?

Forest acted like they'd won the cup, while Derby acted like they did when Bucko scored that last minute winner in 2013. In reality, it's just another three points towards a potential 12th place finish.

Big, whopping, wow.

Why the fuknis it copying a previous quote when all I want to do is post a comment 

On 9 November 2015 at 07:36:31, McRamFan said:

Your forum must be so poor that you had to beg to come back here.

I see you've still got the personality of a cat flap 

had a good weekend?

lol

On 9 November 2015 at 19:19:19, McRamFan said:

Really gumps, you win for the 4th time this season againest a team and city you claim you detest, and all you can come out with is watered down banter.

Dougie will get you into the auto spots now, surely?

Sorry I meant pi55 flap 

:D

I'm different to Dawny 

i want ant him to stay the season. It's been better than last year and considering he's only put his team together by the start of September of a cost of 0 whilst losing his best players and star striker injured, I believe he's doing an ok job. Yes he his too defensive and does some strange things but if the alternative is NLN then no thanks. If it's Pearson yes please

18 minutes ago, stoners said:

I'm different to Dawny 

i want ant him to stay the season. It's been better than last year and considering he's only put his team together by the start of September of a cost of 0 whilst losing his best players and star striker injured, I believe he's doing an ok job. Yes he his too defensive and does some strange things but if the alternative is NLN then no thanks. If it's Pearson yes please

Yes you are different to Dead_Boring, hope he doesn't read your post as he will slam you on grammer and post it on ltlf forum.

Start of September you had spent over £100m over 10 years, failed to get promoted, hounded an owner to death and sold out to a muppet who has your club as a distraction to the family business.

Your sponsorship is disapearing faster than the ice caps. Fawaz fridges are not going to be in the UK or Europe anytime soon, yeah Just Eats is a pun worthy company, however has massive growth and isn't directly linked to the club, but is a growing brand (bar shottingham).

PS I do actually believe you look like your avitar...(gave you a get out)

Archived