The Fawaz Circus 2015

Cardifframs

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 09/11/2015, 21:11:39, Statham512 said:

Is anybody else still very dissapointed and slightly fuming or is it just me

No I'm still narked at the total lameness we exhibited. 

We had apparently all the advantages  (except being at home ) and from head coach down we seemed to make poor decisions and then shrug our shoulders. Absolutely not ok.

5 hours ago, McRamFan said:

http://www.forestforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=41661&page=144

You want a laugh, read this drivel laugh.gif

http://dcfcfans.uk/topic/20731-i-hop...points/?page=1

Do you like picking on B4?

Looks like you do as you had to post a link to his thread so your gumptards mates could mock him as well.  Least Dapper Dan questioned should B4 be laughed at.

Your banter relies on picking fault with the post, rather than the arguing the subject content. Picking on the person instead of being respectful to the fact that everyone has different levels of ability, in terms of command of the English language etc.

Pathetic.

You don't change do you. Aggressive, always looking to start an argument where there isn't one to be had.

Im on my best behaviour now, so really can't be arsed reading any more of your nonsense. Welcome to the ignore list. 

1 minute ago, Red_Dawn said:

You don't change do you. Aggressive, always looking to start an argument where there isn't one to be had.

Im on my best behaviour now, so really can't be arsed reading any more of your nonsense. Welcome to the ignore list. 

It's a bit unfair ridiculing B4, Dawny, just for shitz n giggles. It's worse when you invite others to ridicule him.

8 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

If you think B4 posts drivel maybe you should put him on ignore as well.

2 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

Well, other than being called 'red scum', he hasn't given me any stick so why would I want to do that. 

I usually think B4 goes well over the top but in your case his description could actually be very close. I don't get all this reading each others forums and posting links to silly threads - some on here do it as well - but you have been on here for long enough to know a little bit of his posting style yet still choose to post links to ridicule him. Why bother?

I'm glad you have time to spend on a Rams forum, shows that we are important to you - I don't bother because I have no interest in what forest fans say or think about DCFC.

You're just coming over as a little bit bitter owd lad. Coming on here, pretending to indulge in a bit of banter then running back to ltlf to slag us off just seems a bit pathetic, small time and hints at being obsessive about us.

I grew up in the borders regions of Nottm and Derby and miss the banter, you can't get that on Twitter without turning into a slanging match. Plus I find myself spending more and more time browsing Internet forums in work now, new direction neede methinks.. 

Only thing I'm bitter about is the ale I'm sinking now  ?

10 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

I grew up in the borders regions of Nottm and Derby and miss the banter, you can't get that on Twitter without turning into a slanging match. Plus I find myself spending more and more time browsing Internet forums in work now, new direction neede methinks.. 

Enjoy your beer, only had a couple as its a school night for me.

9 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

Welcome back, Dawny. Saw a mention of your ban on the other place and was going to put in a word. Growing up in a certain West Bridgford, I'm all for the banter.

Who'd have thought there'd be half a dozen Championship mannagers sacked this season before Dougie? You'd have got long odds on that, but I think with Friday's unfortunate events he's only done a Physco and delayed the inevitable. Commeth the hour, commenth Clough (jnr)!

Archived