The Fawaz Circus 2015

Cardifframs

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still above us ?

i assume they won, I caught the score as a walked past a tv in the pub. 

Jammy sods were winning 0-1 it was in extra time anorl.

Must have won. One of their fans sent me a picture of the league table with them in the play off places about 10 to 5.

You really would think they would learn their lesson.

Rumours emerging that Forest have contacted Burnley again* to see if we're still interested in Lansbury. Apparently because they're so desperate for a striker and the only half decent option that they have is Juke.

*apparently they instigated the original transfer talks this window too before changing their mind

Rumours emerging that Forest have contacted Burnley again* to see if we're still interested in Lansbury. Apparently because they're so desperate for a striker and the only half decent option that they have is Juke.

*apparently they instigated the original transfer talks this window too before changing their mind

source?

Their fans would go into meltdown if he was sold now after fridgy posted that picture all pally with him after he "convinced" him to stay the other day :lol:

God i hope this is true . . .

?u=http%3A%2F%2Fmedia.tumblr.com%2Fb200c

source?

A few supposedly ITK sources.  Was being banded around on Saturday on the ground which is where I originally heard it and has made it's way onto our main forum too.

Personally I'm skeptical, I don't think you'll be seeing us considering any deals with Forest after the unprofessional way they handled this before and I can't see Fawaz considering losing face so spectacularly, but at the same time it wouldn't surprise me if Forest are trying given their approaches previously.

I'm not interested anymore but I'd enjoy us to lead them on with Juke and then pull the plug just as the window closes.

If Barton wanted to join Forest he would be there by now. 

Starting to feel sorry for him, despite European wide interest he tells us of, the only clubs to have shown real interest are one that pulled the plug as the fans were not happy, the other are under FFP embargo, can only offer 10k pw wages and are in court every month with a new winding up order. 

No frankly. Although the stats say we might have a case to be I'll grant you. Are you worried about where you'll end up this season? This week could be crucial I guess. 

I have to say I fear for the poor people of Nottingham. Starvation must be setting in, not very many miles away. It appears that someone has not simply eaten all the pies; he's eaten everything else too!

10802277.jpg

Those special undergarments intended to hold everything in, just don't do the business, but imagine how Andy Reid would look if he wasn't wearing them. And compare his waistline with the player in the background! This photo was taken moments before those shorts split...

I have to say I fear for the poor people of Nottingham. Starvation must be setting in, not very many miles away. It appears that someone has not simply eaten all the pies; he's eaten everything else too!

10802277.jpg

Those special undergarments intended to hold everything in, just don't do the business, but imagine how Andy Reid would look if he wasn't wearing them. And compare his waistline with the player in the background! This photo was taken moments before those shorts split...

Big bones

Archived