The Fawaz Circus 2015

Cardifframs

If Doggie dos go, who would be stupid enough to take over? And would Fawaz be daft enough to sack another manager without lining a replacement up? I can only think that guy who went from forest green to Leeds might be up for it, can't think of anyone else, would cough really?

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Once upon a time I was terrified when we first got Clough, that history would repeat itself. We'd eventually sack him, after his learnt his championship trade with us, then move to forest where he'd go on to have wild success. I couldn't live with that. 

Now id love it if he went there. No one can have wild success there at the moment, under Fawaz, so I'm not worried about that. And all the massive back tracking of the forest fans who once called him NLN would be comedy gold. 

The only reason I wouldn't enjoy it is because I wouldn't wish that certain car crash waiting to happen on Nigel. 

Scratch what I said too, I didn't realise we were making uninformed "shizzle" up!  Boy, do I feel stupid!

What I should have said is Derby is a collection of mud huts with about as much to offer a civilised human being as a used feminine hygeine product... that's been left out in the sun.*  Whilst Burnley and Boro are shining beacons of humanity, aglow with the love and laugher of the best people on the planet.  And their football clubs, where to start...? they're what the clubs like Barcelona and Bayern Munich aspire to become!

*FAO: The DCFC fans with more brain cells than can be counted on one hand.  I obviously don't mean any of that, other than the stadium I've not visited any part of Derby so wouldn't have a clue.

I wouldn't rise to Mostyn. Burnley's a bit of a dump, so is Middlesborough, but then again the middle of Derby's nothing to write home about particularly, so I wouldn't be rushing here if I were you. Not that you're not welcome of course. 

Archived