Mod room leak

froggg

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who could refuse to show an England v All Blacks game? I wonder if they showed the AB's v US Eagles? Total American annhilation. Sorry AR but you got absolutely massacred.

Who could refuse to show an England v All Blacks game? I wonder if they showed the AB's v US Eagles? Total American annhilation. Sorry AR but you got absolutely massacred.

:( Actually watched some of that.Not surprising as US has never been good at rugby as far as I know.

Hey we are number 1 in the world in basketball so there's that. :) And creeping up in football.

I think first mate it would take people actually wanting to come to a pub knowing you owned it... :)

Sticks and stones will break my bones, but words from a Stoke, Leicester, West Brom, Burnley and Huddersfield fan will never harm me

:( Actually watched some of that.Not surprising as US has never been good at rugby as far as I know.

Hey we are number 1 in the world in basketball so there's that. :) And creeping up in football.

I think the team witnessed the Haka and dissolved into mush tbf.

But if you think about it, you Americans dominate in lots of sports. We here don't do too bad considering the lack of funding there is.

I think the team witnessed the Haka and dissolved into mush tbf.

But if you think about it, you Americans dominate in lots of sports. We here don't do too bad considering the lack of funding there is.

they felt un prepared for it.

No shoulder pads, motorbike helmets and mattresses strapped around them.

Real tough guys.

Archived