Mod room leak

froggg

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How many kinds of beers do they serve? Just curious if I ever come over as a bar I have been to in D.C. have over 100 different kinds. Any place like that ya'll have been to?

You will be able to try them all at the Leeds game.

You will be able to try them all at the Leeds game.

That would be nice mate...but not coming now. Really wanted to, but with the events currently going on in my life(mainly no job...and some others), no way I can. Maybe one day. Anyway, I got a kick out of reading about you and Cisse, so hate to miss that. ;)

Anyway mate, hope you have a good day tomorrow.

How many kinds of beers do they serve? Just curious as a bar I have been to in D.C. have over 600 different kinds. Any place like that ya'll have been to?

http://inlovewithbier.com/wordpress2/

If ever visit D.C. for some reason ;) , a great place. I went there right before going to a Bernard Hopkins fight.

Edited to over 600 as they do have that many in total year round, but just over a 100 when I went. They rotate them quite frequently and therefore tons of different ones can usually be found.

Start in there for some nice beer,but struggle to find seating, then move to the Brunswick for a nice sit down and some not so nice beer.

a nice sit down? Yeah if you're there early enough.

What time you getting in derby Frogz?

Nah, I've heard of a few ghost goals being given but never seen a ghost tackle, and you never hear about defenders 'ghosting in' do you?

Spooky

Archived