Blackpool sack Riga

Day

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was reading the Rose Tinted thread earlier and there was a poster on there gave me the impression we're about to implode any time now, he'd be apoplectic if we were in Blackpool's position.

I've got some sympathy for Riga, it would be nice if he got another job in the near future with a club that's run properly and he could show Oyston he ain't a bad manager.

I expect Owen Coyle to be a front runner, I don't suppose Blackpool will appeal to most managers but I suppose managing them is better than being out of work.

even by football's standards - this seems to be quite a trigger happy season..i make it 11 championship exits by the end of October.

Brighton (Sami Hyppia) and Wigan (Uwe Rosler) are the only ones in the bottom 8 not to have changed manager so far this season. We might have helped Rosler stay at the weekend.

Gone so far

Blackpool Riga

Leeds Darkovic

Birmingham Clark

Watford McKinlay

Bolton Freedman

Watford Garcia.

Fulham Magath

Cardiff Solskjaer

Watford Sannino

Leeds Hockaday

Huddersfield Robins

even by football's standards - this seems to be quite a trigger happy season..i make it 11 championship exits by the end of October.

Brighton (Sami Hyppia) and Wigan (Uwe Rosler) are the only ones in the bottom 8 not to have changed manager so far this season. We might have helped Rosler stay at the weekend.

Gone so far

Blackpool Riga

Leeds Darkovic

Birmingham Clark

Watford McKinlay

Bolton Freedman

Watford Garcia.

Fulham Magath

Cardiff Solskjaer

Watford Sannino

Leeds Hockaday

Huddersfield Robins

Suprisingly none in premier league though, not sure about league one or two

King Billeh was touted before the second coming at the Gumps....

He is probably the only person who could ever separate the Oystons from their hard-stolen earned cash - mind you, it would only be after they had sacked him.

I feel desperately sorry for Blackpool fans - they have been right Royally shafted.

even by football's standards - this seems to be quite a trigger happy season..i make it 11 championship exits by the end of October.

Gone so far

Blackpool Riga

Leeds Darkovic

Birmingham Clark

Watford McKinlay

Bolton Freedman

Watford Garcia.

Fulham Magath

Cardiff Solskjaer

Watford Sannino

Leeds Hockaday

Huddersfield Robins