The demise of Notts Forest

Posh Ram

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's amazing how many games go like that when you're on a bad run.

It'll either sort itself out, or the bright sparks in the games get will duller and duller and you'll end up in a real mess, with no confidence you're going to score or not concede - like pretty much every season you'd had over the last five years!

"Very unimpressed with Derby.

Didn't turn up, and just throw themselves to the ground, whinge to the ref, foul players and basically act like tools.

Chris Martin has to be the biggest cheating ***** I have seen for sometime and should have been sent off (either as a straight red for what he did to Craig or for the two blatent dives he did) and that bloke in the last minute what an ********. Just because you can't take a free kick doesn't mean you take a player out then square up to the whole team.

Also I'd like to say I ****ING loved how late the goal was after Derby faked a head injury when Pritchard was through one on one. You got what you deserved you cheating ****** and I really hope you **** it up again this season."

Interesting comments from a Brentford fan. Seems to go against the total footballing purist idea you'd get about Derby if you just read this board.

Didn't turn up, and just throw themselves to the ground, whinge to the ref, foul players and basically act like tools.

Chris Martin has to be the biggest cheating sausage I have seen for sometime and should have been sent off (either as a straight red for what he did to Craig or for the two blatent dives he did) and that bloke in the last minute what an sausage. Just because you can't take a free kick doesn't mean you take a player out then square up to the whole team.

Also I'd like to say I ****ING loved how late the goal was after Derby faked a head injury when Pritchard was through one on one. You got what you deserved you cheating sausages and I really hope you **** it up again this season."

Interesting comments from a Brentford fan. Seems to go against the total footballing purist idea you'd get about Derby if you just read this board.

A brentford fan - I signed up to their board and they all said we were a class apart in the first half. You can look on:  references - good and bad. 

I could also go and look at what Huddersfield fans thought of Forest, but I don't think I need too  ;)

Difference being we haven't spent the season convincing ourselves we're Brazil '70 reincarnated.

BS. I think Will Hughes bares a startling resemblance to Pele, both physically and in his style of play. 

Chris Martin has to be the biggest cheating sausage I have seen for sometime and should have been sent off (either as a straight red for what he did to Craig or for the two blatent dives he did) and that bloke in the last minute what an sausage. Just because you can't take a free kick doesn't mean you take a player out then square up to the whole team.

Also I'd like to say I ****ING loved how late the goal was after Derby faked a head injury when Pritchard was through one on one. You got what you deserved you cheating sausages and I really hope you **** it up again this season."

Typical gump - taking an isolated comment and forming a generalisation.

Now if we were to suggest that you were all a bunch of gun-toting, drug-dealing jeweller-murderers, you'd accept that as the truth, would you?

Difference being we haven't spent the season convincing ourselves we're Brazil '70 reincarnated.

you're spot on there.........

no it was the last 4 seasons

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Well it must be true if he said it. Now who do we take notice of??, well respected managers within the game or some cockney pratt givin it big uns on a forum because his team won.....hmmmm let me think.

Archived