The demise of Notts Forest

Posh Ram

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't believe people were expecting them up there at the end of the season. A few good results in August and everyone forgets it's Stuart Pearce.

I was one of a few posters who didn't include them in the top 6 thread at the start of the season, I seem to recall one of the more prolific posters come on and insinuate we were mugs for not including them "just because we don't like Notts Forest" Well typing for myself, I never included them because I don't rate Pearce.

If he get's them there fair play to him.

What a fuking result

The guys lost the plot although I don't believe he had it in the first place.

The team we have is a great team being managed by an average manager at best

Truly shocking

Looked at your starting 11 yesterday and thought it was pretty decent. Better than more than half the Championship. Yet I wasn't at all surprised to see you lose.

Has he ever got the best out of his players in his managerial career?

Problem is, if you sack him then whoever comes in might want to do things differently and that takes time. How many seasons does Fawaz want to waste on new managers trying to build.

You know, go right back to O'Driscol and I think you had the right man.

That team yesterday shouldn't have lost 3-0 at Huddersfield. Terrible result. But you had way more of the ball?

What were you doing with it?

We had less of the ball too but probably did more than Brentford. Not that we deserved to win. A draw maybe. But by the end it was a wide open game really and they scored on of their half chances. Can't complain. Wouldn't have happened if we took control

Looked at your starting 11 yesterday and thought it was pretty decent. Better than more than half the Championship. Yet I wasn't at all surprised to see you lose.

Has he ever got the best out of his players in his managerial career?

Problem is, if you sack him then whoever comes in might want to do things differently and that takes time. How many seasons does Fawaz want to waste on new managers trying to build.

You know, go right back to O'Driscol and I think you had the right man.

That team yesterday shouldn't have lost 3-0 at Huddersfield. Terrible result. But you had way more of the ball?

What were you doing with it?

We had less of the ball too but probably did more than Brentford. Not that we deserved to win. A draw maybe. But by the end it was a wide open game really and they scored on of their half chances. Can't complain. Wouldn't have happened if we took control

We can't open up defences

It's one dimensional 80s football with a manager who has no plan b

I believe he'd be a great no2 but not a manager has long as I have an hole in my arse

Archived