Tonight's game

TopRam

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will it be on? Anyone in Blackpool now reckon it's in danger of being called off?

The pitch will be fine. Whether their shed of an away stand is up to the buffeting from the storm force winds we are currently getting is another matter. Fingers crossed, but it is expected to moderate over the next few hours.

At the moment, the police have an area of Lytham Road closed off, just a few hundred yards away from the turnoff to Bloomfield Road. It looked to me as though they have fenced off an area around one of the shops and there's the old 'crime scene' tapes up, so I think there's been a robbery.

The pitch will be fine. Whether their shed of an away stand is up to the buffeting from the storm force winds we are currently getting is another matter. Fingers crossed, but it is expected to moderate over the next few hours.

At the moment, the police have an area of Lytham Road closed off, just a few hundred yards away from the turnoff to Bloomfield Road. It looked to me as though they have fenced off an area around one of the shops and there's the old 'crime scene' tapes up, so I think there's been a robbery.

That's right, they've arrested Physco for stealing a living.

Archived