Mark McNulty

PistoldPete2

Just answered the question what are his attributes,answer hes scored more than Russell. Not sayingn hes worth a  punt, but did we miss the boat by not signing him?

Based on the fact that nobody in The Championship thought he was worth signing, I certainly will not be losing any sleep over us not signing him.

Saying that he has scored more than JR is not really pointing out his attributes. You could scour the papers and list me hundreds of players that have scored more than JR, it is not really even relevant as JR has hardly started and doesn't play as a striker.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Talked to a Chesterfield long term fan on Friday and he says that their striker Doyle is excellent but that their top midfielder is an outstanding prospect and the best he has seen up there ( his name escapes me).. We did not take Kevin Davies seriously and he was a very good professional.

Talked to a Chesterfield long term fan on Friday and he says that their striker Doyle is excellent but that their top midfielder is an outstanding prospect and the best he has seen up there ( his name escapes me).. We did not take Kevin Davies seriously and he was a very good professional.

Morsy or Clucas?

Based on the fact that nobody in The Championship thought he was worth signing, I certainly will not be losing any sleep over us not signing him.

Saying that he has scored more than JR is not really pointing out his attributes. You could scour the papers and list me hundreds of players that have scored more than JR, it is not really even relevant as JR has hardly started and doesn't play as a striker.

Just pointing out to rams fans who weren't awAre we agreed terms with him.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/ex-livingston-striker-mark-mcnulty-puts-3599103

Also heard from Scottish friends he was pretty lethal up there.

And finally seeing him score 3 in 3 ( now 4 in 4 ) prompted question did we is out on a bargain.

His manager, who I think we know describes him as a goal poacher but he needs to work on his general play. Bit like bamford say, but much cheaper.

Is he good enough to PL?

That's the question I keep asking.

I think the answer will be no. But league 1 at best sounds a bit harsh to me.

He's no where near the same level as Bamford. Livingston are my Scottish team and he was merely a good striker in Scotland's championship.

Trust me, we haven't missed out. As DEL said, let it go

Will do tbf I haven't even mentioned the c-word his managers name. Those are the people that really need to let it go.

Will do tbf I haven't even mentioned the c-word his managers name. Those are the people that really need to let it go.

You've just brought Clough out of nowhere so perhaps they aren't the only ones.

McNulty is nowhere near good enough for us, and wouldn't even fit in our system.

Made use of it in the end

Not sure I understand all your posts eg bringing c word out of nowhere. He is mcnultys manager so hardly out of nowhere , and see other threads which I ain't going to join in!

Any other ideas then if we want a goalscorer to come off the bench, too good and he won't come, as he would know Martin would stRt ahead of him( think that was bamfords problem he didn't want to rejoin if he wasn't starting not that he always starts for borough.

Not sure I understand all your posts eg bringing c word out of nowhere. He is mcnultys manager so hardly out of nowhere , and see other threads which I ain't going to join in!

Any other ideas then if we want a goalscorer to come off the bench, too good and he won't come, as he would know Martin would stRt ahead of him( think that was bamfords problem he didn't want to rejoin if he wasn't starting not that he always starts for borough.

I meant that it wasn't relevant as to whether he's good enough or not.

If Martin gets injured, I'm sure we'll switch to two up front in the short term. Bennett, Best, Russell and Ward can all play there. If we want to play with one up front, we'll sign someone on loan. I've no idea who, it's not my job. That guy definitely isn't McNulty though.

Archived