Mark McNulty

PistoldPete2

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's no where near the same level as Bamford. Livingston are my Scottish team and he was merely a good striker in Scotland's championship.

Trust me, we haven't missed out. As DEL said, let it go

RL et u r obviously itk on Scottish football, my Scottish friends may be biased in rating this guy,. They reckon he is good enough. Don't get why he would not be a better bet than say Bennett who hasn't cut it so far in leagues 1 or 2.

sAny hot tips from you in the Scottish leagues ? A goalscorer would be nice , cos apart from Martin we don't have one, best and Bennett not the answer.

RL et u r obviously itk on Scottish football, my Scottish friends may be biased in rating this guy,. They reckon he is good enough. Don't get why he would not be a better bet than say Bennett who hasn't cut it so far in leagues 1 or 2.

sAny hot tips from you in the Scottish leagues ? A goalscorer would be nice , cos apart from Martin we don't have one, best and Bennett not the answer.

I'm Scottish and a Livingston fan, so you would think I would be biased too. I'm not really ITK about Scottish football anymore, I haven't seen them in a while. Scougall was the real talent at the time, rated a lot more than McNulty. I think they'll both be decent championship players, but nothing more.

I'm Scottish and a Livingston fan, so you would think I would be biased too. I'm not really ITK about Scottish football anymore, I haven't seen them in a while. Scougall was the real talent at the time, rated a lot more than McNulty. I think they'll both be decent championship players, but nothing more.

No-ones gonna displace Martin so we wont get any better than championship players. Just think in previous promo years weve had people like Trevor Christie or Mark Lillis , hardly megastars but they popped up to get the odd crucial goal that may have made just that extra difference.  

Archived