Who's going to Brentford?

Rev

Time we had a new thread starter for these away games(sorry b4), booked the tickets and trains this morning, can't wait to take my lad(16), to experience a proper terrace for the 1st time!

Hopefully do all four pubs before game, as I've heard you can't go in some after?

Hopefully a great following, see you there!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Put it in here, people can migrate across!

As a Londoner, would you recommend I break the journey on the tube to find a watering hole, or go straight to Griffin Park?

Any advice much appreciated.

Heading on piccadilly to south ealing.

I'm just going straight to Griffin Park to try these 4 pubs and save my time going anywhere else in Laaaaaaandan. I'll be there from early door as possible. :) 

Also not sure where you heard that can't get in pubs after the game... I'm going back in these pubs afterwards to celebrate our win (well hopefully) lol

It's about time someone started the who's going to Millwall thread.

Thanks for helping with user acceptance testing the 'change username' functionality of the Take Five software.

Put it in here, people can migrate across!

As a Londoner, would you recommend I break the journey on the tube to find a watering hole, or go straight to Griffin Park?

Any advice much appreciated.

Heading on piccadilly to south ealing.

Probably just as easy to go straight there.. Apart from the Beehive the rest of the pubs are pretty small around the ground. It's a pretty friendly place so you should not have too much trouble drinking locally. 

Archived