who going to blackpool

B4ev6is

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Eddie, you still going to this one on Tuesday mate?

We're there now.

My daughter and grandson are coming up on Tuesday to spend the day and we are taking them back to Sheffield on Wednesday evening, so we are not 100% certain what time we will be in the Auctioneer (the Wetherspoons pub on Lytham Road) - but hope to get in there for a beer around 6:15 pm.

Look for an old fat grey balding dude, accompanied by a little lady

Sound mate, I just replied the message. Will look out for you :) i'll be the 1 wearing grey jacket (might as well bring flatcap lol) hopefully see you there

Where is everyone drinking before this one ?

Last time i went we drank in the Manchester, good laugh but a bit weird having one of them club photographers wandering around taking pictures.

Should be arriving around 4pm and need ample drinking time so i'm seedy enough to try it on with girls with low self esteem back in Manchester.

Nearly 2000 sold as yet

Would be nice to go up there with a chance to go top.

Always nice to be there when u go top of the league for the first time in a season.

I think we will sell out. Derby fans can smell it

Got to laugh at this post, we sold over 1,000 so far we ain't going to sell out.

Just about to get ready then go. Train is in next hour via Leicester, Nuneaton, Crewe and Preston too many changes on the way but it's quicker than going to Shottingham then Manchester then Blackpool though. :lol: Safe journeys for those that are going see you there tomorrow WE ARE DERBY  

Bye for now

DEL

:)

Archived