Thank you Daveo

davenportram

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who still uses a Blackberry? Hands up! 

"http://dcfcfans.uk/public/style_images/dcfcfans/attachicon" alt="attachicon">Screen Shot 2014-09-21 at 12.03.28

You'll see Crapberry drop off now I'm back in the UK till the end of the year. It's the work device so better than paying my own hard earned cash to access the forum when overseas.

I've a feeling the Opera ones might be me too as I'm mates with the founder, so I sometimes use both of those!

Can't believe the Safari stat. Didn't realize so many Rams were actually sheep and believe that Apple is decent and not stealing all their data evey bit as much as Facebook...

You'll see Crapberry drop off now I'm back in the UK till the end of the year. It's the work device so better than paying my own hard earned cash to access the forum when overseas.

I've a feeling the Opera ones might be me too as I'm mates with the founder, so I sometimes use both of those!

Can't believe the Safari stat. Didn't realize so many Rams were actually sheep and believe that Apple is decent and not stealing all their data evey bit as much as Facebook...

Used used to be an Opera user til they stopped doing it.  I'm a bit shocked by both the Safari and IE stats!

We don't even offer IE support on our web app any more.

Archived